Yoongi X Reader Fluff

"I can't believe you convinced me to go hiking today," Yoongi huffs.
     "Don't worry, my relatives have a cabin out here if anything happens," I say.
     Almost as if the universe just wanted to spite me, a loud roar of thunder echoes around us. Yoongi looks at me with a smart elec smile.
     "Guess that'll come in handy. How far away is it?" he asks.
     "About 3/4 of a mile left," I sigh, knowing full and well I'm never going to live this down.
     "We better start running then," he says as it starts to drizzle.
     We both begin to sprint down the path, being careful not to trip over the overgrown roots along the way. As the rain pours from the gray sky, Yoongi and I sprint down the clearing between the trees in attempt to reach the cabin before our clothes get entirely soaked.
     "Isn't hiking fun?" Yoongi giggles as the cabin comes into view.
     "Hey man, how was I supposed to know it was gonna rain? The forecast didn't say it was," I chuckle back as we approach the porch.
     Once we are shielded from the monsoon like storm by the porch, I slip off my bookbag and begin the search for my keys. I finally spot them in the side pocket and unlock the door. Yoongi and I enter the cozy cabin and set our hiking bags on the counter.
     "It's freezing with these wet clothes. Do you have any spare ones from any of your guy relatives?" he asks, almost shivering.
     "I'm the only one that left any clothes here, but I do have a pair of basketball shorts you can wear. I'll even let you wear my Lamborghini shirt if you want," I say as I saunter down the hallway towards my room. Yoongi follows and watches as I plunder through my dresser drawers in search of the clothes.
     "There's a shower down the hall and another in the master bedroom. You can take one first. I know you're cold," I say as I toss the clothes to him.
     "No, it's ok. You take one first. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I let my girl freeze?" he says with his gummy smile.
     "Are you sure?" I ask, feeling a little guilty.
     "Yeah. You got a towel or something I can use so I can get out of my wet clothes?" he asks.
     "Yeah, hold on," I say as I walk to the bathroom, knowing full well what I'm going to hand him.
     "Here you go," I say, smirking as I hold out the pink bunny robe.
     "Y/n.... This is..." he says sheepishly, eyeing the robe.
     "It's the only one we have, unless of course you want the loin cloth?" I smirk.
     "No, that's ok," he says, taking the robe with a pouty expression.
     I giggle and grab my clothes before heading to the bathroom. The water sounds like the rain as it hits the cool floor of the walk in shower. I lay the sopping wet clothes across the edge of the bathtub to dry before stepping into the shower. The warm water welcomes me and sooths my shivering body.
     Once Yoongi and I are both showered and done laughing about how cute he looks in my pink bunny robe, the scavenge for food begins.
     "Y/n, I found ramen," he says.
     "Finally, something other than granola bars.
     "I know right," he says as he opens another cabinet in search of bowls.
     After we eat our makeshift supper of ramen noodles, granola bars, and chocolate, we settle down in my room, tired from the day of hiking. The warm blankets feel like heaven compared to the harsh rain that continues to beat down outside of the cozy cabin. Thunder echoes through the sky, shaking the cabin. Yoongi sighs and tugs at the sleeve of my shirt, signaling that he wants me to get off my phone and cuddle with him.
     "Please?" he asks, his soft side coming out. He's not always the emotionless tough guy most people see. Underneath that, he's a very sweet guy who honestly just wants to cuddle.
     I set my phone on the wooden table and lay facing him. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close, closing the gap of space that was between us. His steady heartbeat is music to my ears as his warmth envelopes me.
     "Love you," he says as he brushes my hair from my face and kisses my forehead.
     "Love you too," I say, wrapping my arms around his slim but sturdy frame.
     "Thanks for convincing me to come hiking today. Though, this is much better than the hiking itself," he chuckles.
     "No problem. It really is," I say, sighing in content.
     "And I really love you, even if we did get soaked because you wanted to go hiking," he says, once again, holding me tight.
     "I really love you too, Yoongs. At least this way we get to cuddle and not get interrupted by any of the relatives," I say, my eyes getting heavy.
     "Sleep well," he says as he dozes off.
     I mumble in response and follow his actions, soon drifting off into the dream world.

A/n~ Ight you know I live for that cheesy stuff 🙄
Sorry it's a little shorter
Gotta get things together for my new school 🙈