Jhope x Reader

Newlyweds that just got a house of your own.. with none other than Jung Hoseok.

If you don't have a specific dream house, here's some ideas 😊

You and Hobi finally got a house of your own

You and Hobi finally got a house of your own.. a place to call home..

  Hoseok and I were out decoration shopping for our new home, when suddenly..

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

  I pull my phone out of my pocket and hand it to Hoseok as I try to decide between the pictures hanging on the wall.
  "Really? That fast? Wow. Thank you guys so much. We'll be there shortly. Ok bye," he says excitedly as he hands me my phone back.
  "They're done, (Y/n)!" He squeals.
  "The boys already set up all the furniture?" I say, shocked.
  "Yes!" He says with his adorable heart shaped smile. Excitement bubbles inside of me as I smother him in a hug.
"Now which picture should we get?" I say, holding up the two.
He giggles and points to the one on the left. I smile as we head to the checkout with our arms full of decorations for our new home. We pay and begin to load it all in the car. It's a short drive from here to there, so we arrived in no time.
  The boys' cars were lined up in the driveway in front of our beautiful home. We get out of the car and walk to the door with our hands full of little decorations to make this place home. The door opens and Jimin and Taehyung darted our and ran towards us.
"(Y/n)! Hoseok!" They yell excitedly.
"Hey," we greet them. They hurriedly take some of the bags from us and smile as we all head inside.
They had all the furniture beautifully set up and were awaiting our approval.
  "It's beautiful!" We both squeal as we run through the house excitedly like two kids in a candy store. After looking around and living down some of our excitement, we head back downstairs to fulfill the promise we made to the boys for helping us.
"It's grill out time!" I say as I walk into the kitchen where all the boys are. They all light up and Jin grabs the chicken out of the refrigerator along with the hamburger meat. Yoongi grabbed the buns and the sauces, Namjoon grabs the silverware, and Jungkook gets the speakers for the music.

 Yoongi grabbed the buns and the sauces, Namjoon grabs the silverware, and Jungkook gets the speakers for the music

(Here's what the patio/pool will look like)

We all head outside and set everything up. Jin lights up the grill, Yoongi and Namjoon lay everything out on the counter, and Jungkook turns on the music. Good thing the neighbors are far away enough not to be bothered.
The boys all came in their swimming trunks, but Hoseok and I are still in our normal clothes.
"We're gonna go change!" I yell to the boys. They all nod and smile while some of them jump in the pool and some sit around and talk. We head back inside of our beautiful new home and walk up the stairs to our room.
"I love you, Y/n," Hoseok says and he puts his arm around me as we walk.
"I love you too, my sunshine," I say as we walk into the room. Now we just gotta find where Jin put our bathing suits since he did the clothes.

  "I found them," he says as he opens a dresser drawer and throws me my f/c bathing suit. (imagine what you like for your bathing suit) I smile and take it before quickly slipping it on. I turn back around to see him only in a pair of blue swimming trunks. He still gives me butterflies.

  We walk back outside with our fingers intertwines with each other and sit in the chairs facing the pool. Time flies by as we eat and have a good time. We splashed around in the pool and just relaxed. The boys loved it. Before we know it, its already dark out and getting late. We thanked the boys for helping us and cleaned up everything. After they left, we head back inside and admire our new home.
  "Hey, Y/n," Hobi says with a big smile.
  "What's up?" I say back.
  " I have a surprise for you," he says excitedly.
  I look at him with a confused look and wait for him to continue.
  Out of nowhere, he swoops me up and runs to the couch.
  "Couch cuddles!" He squeals as he plops is down on the couch and hugs me tight. I laugh and hug him back as I kiss the top of his head.
  I grab the remote to the tv and turn it on a movie as we snuggle close, engulfed in each other's warmth.
  "I love you so much, my angel," he says, sliding his hand into mine and squeezing it.
  "I love you too, sunshine," I say, my eyes starting to feel heavy.
  He notices and gently picks me up and holds me close as he arrives me up to our room. He lays me down and gets beside me, wrapping his arms around me. I nuzzle into his chest and drift off to sleep in my sunshine's warm arms.

A/n~ Aye sorry sorry if took so long.. thank you so much for over 2K reads!! I promise I'll update more.. comment if you have a request 😊