!All BTS x !Fan Reader

@Bri_Bri202

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Hello we are BTS!" They all day in unison.
  "And were gonna watch your reactions to our new video, Boy With Luv," Namjoon says as he clicks on the first video.
  On the screen appears a group of girls squealing about how hot the boys looked. The boys smile at this and watch intently as they laughs and smile at the precious fan's reactions.
"Next is a reaction from.. Y/n L/n," Namjoon says as he clicks play on the video.

*insert your reaction here*

All of the boys watch intently as they focus on you, taking in every ounce of your beauty. They quickly go back to their playful selves after realizing that they're still on camera.
After the video shooting is over, they begin to walk back to the dorm and all look at each other once inside.
"We have to meet her," they all say in unison.
"I'll message her on her Instagram she listed in the video," Yoongi says as he trails off to his room.
"She's beautiful," Taehyung sighs, lost in his daydreams.

*You get a message from someone claiming to be the one and only Min Yoongi saying that he wants to meet you. You didn't believe him at first, until he video chatted you, after which you immediately agreed to meet the boys. They loved you and after a little while of knowing them, you began to realize they all had feeling for you. With their approval, this soon developed into a poly relationship, where you dated all the boys at the same time. After some time, you agree to move in with them.*

Your P.O.V.

"I'm back!" I yell as I walk into the door with supper.
"It's our baby!" They all hell as they come running to me.
Moments after sitting the food down on the counter, you are smooshed between the boys arms, all of them trying to get to you to hug you.
"Hey now, don't squish me. I'll hug you one at a time," I say, struggling to breath.
They let up and, once again, I am smooshed between a pair in arms. It's Taehyung. He hugs me tight around my shoulders and rubs his cheek against mine.
"I love you, Y/n!" He squeals.
"I love you too, Tae Tae," I say as he pulls away.
Next, Jimin squeezes my ribs and puts me in a bone crushing hug. I ruffle his hair and he giggles.
"I love my Y/n," he says into the crook of my neck.
"I love my Chim too," I say as I lay him on the back and release him.
"Y/n, I love youuuu," Jungkook sighs as he wraps his arms around me and plants a kiss on the top of my head.
"I love you too, Kook," I reply.
Next, Jin pulls me in for a warm hug with my head buried into his chest as he strokes my hair.
"I love you, Princess," he whispers in my ear.
"I love you too, my Prince," I whisper back as he slowly pulls away, not wanting to let go.
"I missed you, Y/n! I love you!" Hobi says, his excitement getting the best of him as he squeezes me tight and rubs his cheek against mine.
"I missed you too, Hobi. I love you too," I say, pecking him if the cheek.
After he pulls away, Yoongi comes up behind me and hugs me from behind, resting his head on my shoulder. I wrap my hands around his and squeeze his fingers.
"Love you, Yoongs," I say.
"I love you too, Y/n," he says as he nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck before pulling away, taking his warmth with him.
And finally, Namjoon comes up to me and rests his hands on my hips before kissing my forehead.
"I love you, my beautiful butterfly," he says, leaning his forehead against mine.
"I love you too, Joon," I say as he releases me.
"Thank you for picking up the food, Y/n," they all say as they tear open the bags on the counter.
"You're welcome, my boys. Who's ready for the movie?" I ask.
Their faces light up as they grab their plates and practically run to the living room. I smile at their craziness and grab my own before following them.
"Aish! You sat with her last night, Jimin!" Taehyung whines.
"No I didn't!" Jimin retorts.
"Hey. Don't fight man. Tae, I love you but it's Jimin and Hobi's turns to sit beside me," I say, resulting in his sulking to the opposite side of the couch.
I plop down between Chim and Hobi, and before I know it, both of their arms are wrapped around me.
Namjoon starts the movie and I sink into the couch, snuggling in the boy's warmth.
"I love you guys," I happily sigh.
"We love you too, Y/n," they all say in unison.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Requested by @Bri_bri202
I'm sorry it's so late.. I had to help a very close friend through some very rough times and I haven't been able to get on Wattpad much lately..
Though I'm not experienced with writing about this particular subject, I hope you like it 😊