!Boyfriend Jimin X !Stressed Reader

Tears pricked at the corners of my eyes as I approach Jimin's front door and ring his doorbell. Within a few moments, I hear shuffling behind the door.
"Kook, I told you I can't give you anymore toilet pa-," Jimin starts but stops when he sees me I my disheveled state, "Y/n? I wasn't expecting you."
"I'm sorry," I say with my head down.
"No, no. You're ok. Come in," he says as he steps aside and lets me inside.
"Are you ok?" he asks as he shuts the door and follows me to the couch.
     "Bad day," I say as I sink deeper into the couch.
     "I'm sorry. Can I ask what happened?" he asks, concern lacing itself in his tone.
     I sigh and begin the long story of how wrong my day went. Jimin listens intently as I tell him my problems and nods understandingly. Once I finish, his face lights up.
     "I'm taking you out," he says, his smile growing wider.
     "No, it's ok," I say with a weak smile.
     "No. You're my baby and it's my job to make you happy," he says as he stands up and holds his hand out to me.
      I smile and take his hand. He pulls me into a hug and holds me tight before realeasing me and dashing off to his room. Moments later, he returns with an overnight bag and a tote bag.
     "I have your stuff that you left here, so it should work. If not, you can always sleep in my clothes," he says , winking.
     "Where are we going?" I say, starting to feel better.
     "We're going to go to the beach and staying the night. My parents have a beach house with a private beach, so we can relax and not worry about the virus," he says, his smile growing wider.
     I return his smile and grab my bag off of his couch and follow him out the door, locking it behind us. After getting settled inside his silver SUV, we begin our journey to the ocean side.

Time Skip~

     The cool ocean breeze feels pleasant against my face as Jimin and I approach the gray house. Jimin hums to himself as the almost rhythmic waves crashed on the shore in the background. I follow him inside the beautiful house, the salty air filling my nose.
     "Do you feel better already, baby?" he asks before sitting our bags down on the couch.
     "I do," I smile before wrapping my arms around him and pecking him on the cheek. He smiles and puts his finger under my chin to pull me in for a real kiss. He then leans his forehead against mine and sighs in content.
     "Do you want to go on the beach?" he asks.
     "Does my bathing suit happen to be in that bag?" I ask, hoping it is.
     His face goes from a smile to a frown, but then the smile returns.
     "Let's go get you a new one," he says, picking up his keys once again.
     After a fun day bathing suit shopping and relaxing on the beach, Jimin and I head inside the beautiful home.
     "Each of the bathrooms has their own hot water heater, so we can both shower and then go pick up some take out," he says as he runs his hand through his wet hair.
     "Sounds good. Where is the bathroom?" I ask, picking up my bag.
     "You can use the master. It's down the hall to the right," he replies and motions towards a hallway that branches off from the living room.
     I nod and saunter down the hall, eager to wash my sandy body. The master bedroom has two large windows on either side of the queen size bed and a dresser in from with a good sized TV mounted on the wall above it. The bathroom contains a huge mirror, double sinks, jacuzzi tub, clear glass shower, closet, and a separate room where the toilet is. I strip from my sandy bathing suit and lay it over the edge of the bath tub to dry and step into the shower, the warm water soothing my aching body.
     A few minutes later, I return to the living room. Jimin must still be in the shower, seeing as he is not in here yet. To pass time, I pick up my phone and begin to search for a place that is open for takeout. Just as I find  a decent looking place, I hear footsteps behind me.
     "Hey, I found a good place-" I begin but stop mid sentence as Jimin walks through the room with only a towel wrapped around his waist, showing off his toned abs.
     "Relax, beautiful. I just left my clothes in here," he giggles as he picks up his bag.
     Red faced, I look back down at my phone and continue to read about the restaurant. After a few moments, Jimin enters the room once again, but wearing a white T-shirt and black jeans. As plain as the outfit is, Jimin makes it look stunning.
     "What was that restaurant you were talking about?" he asks as he plops down on the couch beside me.
     I hand him my phone for him to look.
     "This sounds good. Let's go before they close," he says, handing me my phone back and standing up.
     I grab my pocket book and follow him out the door, once again locking it behind us. The restaurant was only a five minute drive from Jimin's place so we get there in no time. The drive thru was packed, so we decided to walk inside and place our order. After parking on the far side of the parking lot where the only available spot is, we both put on our masks and get out of the car.
     "You look cute in that mask," he says, his eyes smiling.
     "Thank you. You look good in yours too," I reply as he opens the door for me.
     "Hey, welcome to Corillo's. What can I get you?" a guy about our age behind the counter says.
     "Can we have a moment, please? It's our first time here," I say as I squint to see the tiny print on the menu.
     The boy nods and waits patiently. After a few moments of deciding, we decide what we want and order.
     "Your order will be ready in about ten minutes. We'll bring it out to your car," the guy says, his eyes lingering over me.
     Jimin takes note of this and speaks up.
     "Eyes up here, bud. She's taken," Jimin says as he snakes his arm around my waist,
     The guy looks embarrassed and dashes back to the kitchen.
     Jimin chuckles as we make our way back to the car. While waiting for the food, we make small talk and laugh about stupid things while listening to the radio. No longer wearing a mask, Jimin pulls me in for a kiss. It lingers for a moment before he pulls away and smiles a warm smile. I return the smile and ruffle his hair. A sudden knock on the window interrupts us and we look over to see a different restaurant worker holding our bag of food. Jimin rolls down the window and thanks the worker before exiting the crowded parking lot.

Time Skip~

     "Thank you for today, Jimin. It really means a lot to have someone care this much about me," I say as I lay my head on his chest.
     "You don't have to thank me, baby. It's my job to make sure you're happy and doing well and I wouldn't trade it for anything," he says, wrapping his arm around me.
     I smile and sigh in content. The sound of JImin's heartbeat is soothing as sleep begins to take over my aching body.
     "I love you, baby," he says as he drifts off ton sleep.
     I mumble in response as I also doze off.

A/n~ Hey! Sorry it's been a while. One of my relatives got diagnosed with the virus so things have been pretty crazy.. I hope you liked this chapter! Make sure to leave a comment if you want to see more of a certain thing or have a request and I'll be happy to do it! What's your favorite season?