Boyfriend! Jin X Bullied! Reader

Requested by @AikoAkina

(Reader has Heterochromia)

  "Hey, my favorite blanket burrito," Jin says as he walks into my room. I had given him the spare key to my apartment in case I was ever away.
  I mumble under the covers in reply.
  "Why didn't you come to school today? I missed you," he says as the bed dips down beside me.
  "I overslept and it wasn't worth going for only a couple hours," I say, lying through my teeth.
  "I understand. Have you eaten today?" He asks.
  "No, I haven't been grocery shopping and I haven't really felt good today," I say.
  "You need to eat, baby. Get up and get dressed and I'll take you," he says, pulling at my blanket.
  I groan and pull it back. My phone dings on the nightstand. I dismiss the thought, figuring it's just Jimin giving me the homework I missed. A moment of silence passes and my heart sinks, realizing what has happened.
"Who's calling you this," Jin says, his voice getting dark.
"It's nothing," I say as I take my phone from him and hide back under the blankets.
"Y/n, I'm not playing. Who the frick is calling you Mismatch?" He says, anger lacing itself in his tone.
"Jin, it's nothing. Don't worry," I say, my heart pounding.
He pulls the blanket from my face and looks into my eyes.
"You've been crying. This is why you didn't go to school. Who is doing this?" He says, his voice rising.
I must've had a look because his face immediately softens.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have raised my voice at you. I just want to know who's doing this because they're all dumb as crap. Your eyes are one of the most beautiful things about you and if they want to pick on you for that, then they can say it to me too," he says in a softer tone.
I sit up and wrap my arms around him as the tears threaten to spill out of my eyes again. He holds me close and rubs my back as I begin to cry into his chest. I hate crying in front of people, but I can't help it.
"Shh.. it's ok," he coos.
A few minutes pass and I finally calm myself.
"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks.
I hand him my phone and fall back onto my bed. I hold my breath as he looks through all the text messages I've received. I didn't go to school today because Claire sent me a threat and several other people joining in.
I don't get it. No matter where I go, people always have to find something to say about my eyes. I didn't choose to have this, and if it was up to me I would just do online school. The only reason I haven't is that this is my last year of high school and then I can lay low for a while. Claire has been the ring leader of the bullying for a while now, and if I fight back everybody turns against me because they're all on her side.
"Y/n.. Why didn't you tell me?" He says as he sets my phone back on the nightstand.
"I didn't want you to be bothered," I say, releasing the breath.
"But I could've done something sooner. I could've stopped this-" he begins.
"Jin, I didn't want you to get involved. I'm almost out of school anyway," I interrupt.
"I'm going to do something about it. I'm sorry if that sounds mean, I don't mean it towards you. Those people just really piss me off, though," he says. He never curses, and I know some don't believe that that's not a true cuss word, but it is to me, especially when it's Jin saying it.
"Jin, please. It's not worth it to get into it with them. You know they all take Claire's side anyway," I plead.
He sighs before speaking.
"Y/n, I swear if I didn't respect you, I would already be at the houses of the guys that are doing this to you. I can't hit the girls, but they'll get just as much pain out of seeing their boyfriends hurting. I won't put my hands on them, but the next time they call or text you, I'm putting an end to it," he says.
Jin has never really been the fighter type, but the few times he has, he made it worth it. He doesn't play, and you know it when he gets that particular tone of voice.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have raised my voice and used that tone with you. None of this is your fault and I shouldn't be mean to you just because I'm angry with them," he apologizes as he pats my shoulder.
"It's ok. Can we please cuddle until then?" I ask.
"Yes, baby," he says before kicking his shoes off and laying behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist and buried his face in the crook of my neck, making me the little spoon. As cheesy at it sounds, I love being the little spoon while cuddling with Jin. I feel safe in his arms, plus it's really warm.
A few moments later, I hear small snores coming from being me. This boy loves to cuddle, yet falls asleep after a few minutes. Not that I'm complaining, though. Jin is a cute sleeper.
After resting in his arms and getting lost in my thoughts for a little while, I too begin to drift off to sleep. The dream world welcomes me in as I fall into a rather light slumber.
I used to sleep very heavy, but after some incidents with Claire and the others, I practically sleep with one eye open. Jin is also a light sleeper, and he often wakes up talking in his sleep. It has scared me a few times, but now it's a whole base of a lot of jokes we make.
After what felt like mere seconds of sleeping, we are both awoken by the sound of a knock at my door. Jin sits up and stands quickly, while I practically roll out of the bed. I throw my jacket on and run my hands through my hair a few times before going to the door with Jin trailing close behind me. He holds his finger up to his lips and makes a "shhh" sound before stepping to the left of the door where he cannot be seen by whoever is there.
I take a deep breath before turning the knob and pulling the door open about halfway. I gasp when I am met with the faces of two guys in my biology class who love to mess with me. I try to push it back shut, but one of them wedges his foot between the door and the wall, preventing it from closing.
"You need to leave," I say, trying to sound as stern as possible.
"And why would we do that? The fun hasn't even gotten started, Mismatch," the tall dark-headed male smirks as he forces the door open.
"You need to leave," Jin says as he walks into their line of view.
"Oh, so Mismatch has a bodyguard now? Tell me, how much is she paying you to do this? Or is she your escort? That hoe," the other guy says as they go to step closer to me.
"I swear to God, if you touch her, you will regret ever coming here," Jin says, anger lacing itself in his tone.
"And what are you gonna do about it, pretty boy?" They mock as they lunge at me.
I let out a yelp as I kick and punch whatever I can.
"I mother freaking warned you," Jin says through his teeth.
In a split second, the guys were off of me and on the floor a few feet away. Jin slams the shorter one, knocking the breath out of him. Next, he pins the tall one on the ground and punches him repeatedly, for sure brushing his knuckles. The shorter one groans and tries to stand, but falls back down due to his fragile bean pole body.
These guys weren't expecting a fight, and they aren't necessarily that fit, just twigs. Jin finally lets off and looks the guy straight in his beaten and bloodied face.
"If you ever come near her again, you won't live to see the next day. Try me, I dare you," Jin says in a tone I've never heard before.
He gets off of the guy and goes to the other one. He kicks him in the stomach, causing him to curl up into a ball.
"The same goes for you, and trust me, you don't want to know what I'll do if it comes to it," Jin says in a dark voice.
I finally break from my frozen l stage when I hear the sirens approaching. The guys try to get up and run, but Jin kicks them once more, preventing them from doing so. My knees give out and I crumble to the floor, in shock of what I have just witnessed.
"Are you ok?" Jin turns to me.
I slowly nod and examine his face. A bruise was already forming under his left eye, and his lip was busted, but not pouring blood.
"This is Officer Mills and Officer Drex. We're coming in," the policemen announce before coming in.
"Officers, I wouldn't have put my hands on them if they hadn't come in here and put their hands on my girlfriend. You can check the security cameras in the hallway and see where she tried to close the door but they forced it open," Jin explains.
"That's what the call we received said. Can you verify this story, Miss Y/n?" Officer Mills questions as he approaches me.
"Yes, sir," I say, trying my best to keep a steady voice.
"We're sorry for the trouble. These boys have been causing trouble in their neighborhoods as well. Well get them out of your way, but we'll need you to come down to the station and give a statement regarding the issue," Officer Drex explains as he handcuffs the guys and forces them to stand.
"Yes, of course. Would you mind letting my girlfriend change into some decent clothes before we leave? She was napping when they arrived," Jin asks.
"Make it quick," Officer Mills says as they haul the two boys out of the door.
I look at Jin and, almost immediately, the tears well up in my eyes. I wrap my arms around him tightly as if I was hanging in for dear life. He holds me just as tight as I cry into his chest.
"It's ok, baby," he says as he pats my back.
After a few moments, I pull away and force myself to get it together.
"It'll be ok. Don't worry. Go get changed," he says.
I nod and trail back down the hallway to my room. My hands shake as I open my dresser drawer and pull out a pair of black jeans and socks. I go to the closet and grab a gray shirt and (f/c) hoodie before entering my bathroom and doing my routine. I brush my teeth, fix my hair, and get dressed. I try to calm myself once more before exiting the bathroom and making my way back to the living room where Jin is. He turns to me and approaches me.
  "I'm sorry, Y/n. I shouldn't have acted like that in front of you, but I couldn't let them hurt you," he says as he rubs the back of his neck.
  "You don't have to apologize. Thank you for defending me while I was frozen," I say. wrapping my shaky arms around him and resting my head on his sturdy chest.
  "I don't like you seeing that side of me," he says as he returns the hug and attempts to comfort me.
  "As much as I don't want to let you go, we both know we have to go to the station," I say.
  "I know, but I want you to feel safe and this is the only way I know how to," he says as he pulls away.
  "Thank you," I say as I stand on my tiptoes and peck him on the cheek.
  "You don't have to thank me,' he says as we walk to the door.
After heading to the station and giving your statement, you and Jin are escorted back to your apartment by Officer Drex. You learn that your neighbor, Jisoo, had called the police. The guys are spending a few nights in jail, but if any more trouble is caused by them, a harsher punishment will be given. It is beginning to get dark, and Jin agrees to stay with you. After thanking Jisoo and scavenging the kitchen for junk food, you both shower and settle down and get comfortable.
  "Are you getting sleepy, love?" Jin asks.
  "A little, but I don't wanna get up," I say, nuzzling into his side.
  "You'll be sore if you fall sleep on the couch. Let's go to bed," he says as he scoops me into his lap and gets a firm grasp on me before standing up.
  He carries me bridal style to my room and gently lays me down on my bed. He turns to walk back out, but I grab at his shirt.
  "I've got to make sure the door is locked and cut the tv and lights off. I'll come right back," he says. I release my grip on his shirt and he trails off into the living room. After a few moments, he returns and lays down beside me.
  I snuggle close to him and rest my head on his chest as I intertwine our legs.
  "I love you, beautiful. No matter what anybody says, you are beautiful, no matter the color of your eyes. I think they're pretty," he says, wrapping his arms around me.
  "Thank you. I love you too," I say as I drift off to sleep.
  Right before I fall asleep, I sigh and realize how lucky I am to have someone like JIn in my life. He accepts me for my abnormalities and still treats me like his princess. I'm glad to call myself his girlfriend, and I wouldn't trade him for anyone else.