Jungkook x reader {Christmas Special}

You and Jungkook has been friends for a while now, and you had started to get feeling about him. He is your world, and you are his. Though neither of you will admit it just yet, there's definitely some sparks between you and him.
  It was not unusual for me to be at Jungkook's house, since you and him are really close and he only lives a couple houses down.
  It was Christmas Eve, and it was our tradition to watch a Christmas movie. This year we decided to do it at his house since he got a new tv that was bigger. He picked out the movie this time, but he wouldn't tell me. He said he wanted it to be a surprise.
  Butterflies fluttered around in my stomach as I knock on his door and anxiously waited.
  Not long after, my favorite little bunny open the door with a big smile.
  "Hey, (Y/n)!" he says excitedly, stepping aside to let me in.
"Hey, Kookie," I say, but stop when a certain sweet smell fills my nose," Yah! Did you make cookies?!" I say, shocked that he actually did it by himself.

  "Yep. Part of your surprise," he says, flashing his adorable bunny smile.
  I basically run to the kitchen and my jaw drops to the floor when I see what he had done. There was a HUGE plate on the table that was stacked at least a foot tall with cookies.
  Jungkook chuckles and takes a cookie that was decorated o look like a little Christmas tree and holds it up to my lips.
  My cheeks flush red as I open my mouth to take a bite. It had a sweet flavor that reminded me of that time we tried to make cookies when we were younger.
  He smiles and shoved the rest of the cookie in his mouth.
  "Yah! That was mine!" I yell and grab another one.
  Before he can say anything, I dart off to his living room and take my normal spot on the couch with my cookie in my mouth.

  (Imagine a huge TV in front of the couch, minus the posters, and some colorful lights)  Jungkook walks into the room and sits the plate of cookies on the ottoman before he turns the big light off and the little ones on

  Jungkook walks into the room and sits the plate of cookies on the ottoman before he turns the big light off and the little ones on. They were red and green and shown across the room.
  "What movie we watchin?" I ask as I eat my last bite.
  "You'll see," he says and smirks.
  I must say, that smirk kills me every time.
  He grabs the remote and turns the TV on, but not to a movie. It's a karaoke video for "All I Want for Christmas is You"
  He reach over to the table and picks up a mic that I hadn't noticed before and the lights dim.
"I don't want a lot for Christmas,"
  I'm shocked at the realization that this is what he meant my surprise was. His voice is like and angel.
"There's just one thing I need,"
  A smile creeps onto my face along with a dark blush as his sweet voice fills the room.
"I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree"
  He steps closer towards me and holds out his hand. I grab it and stand up with him. He pulls me to his chest and we sway to the music.
"I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know"
  I rest my head against him and just enjoy this moment with him.
"Make my wish come true"
  A burst of courage shoots through me and I take the opportunity to sing with him
"All I want for Christmas is you"
  We dance until the song fades out and I look up at him and smile, my face probably as red as a tomato. My heart pounds in my chest as he leans down and places his soft lips on mine.
He pulls away and put his forehead again mine.
"(Y/n), you are the most amazing person I've ever met, and I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend," he says with a sheepish but adorable smile.
"Yes, I would love to," I say, not a second thought crossing my mind.
His face lights up and he pulls me into a tight embrace. With me in his arms, he falls back into the couch and positions me in his lap as he cuddles me.
  "Ready for the movie?" He says, picking up the remote.
  "Yep," I said, snuggling into his chest.
  He holds a cookie to my lips and I gladly take it, a smile plastered on my face as the movie starts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N~ I'm so sorry I know this is 2 months late but some stuff happened and it's just been really hectic. Someone broke into our cars, several other ones where we live, stole a truck, and I had exams at school a couple weeks ago and stuff it still scattered and I'm trying to figure it out. I'm sorry for being so late. Would you rather me skip the New Years special and go straight to Valentine's Day?