Ch. 17 Occupied

Thanks a lot! From rank 201 , now we reached rank 188😇

Sorry if i took so long to update. My job get in the way.

So thanks for staying tuned, darlings 😍

Xoxo

------------------------------

PINK'S POV

"I told you, you need to make the floor tiles shine, you imbecile!" Luna Icy yelled at me. With one last slap, she stormed out the room.

I continued scrubbing.

The mating ball is in two days. Unfortunately for me, the mating ball is for "finding" their son's mate, which is suppose to be me!

I continued scrubbing. I'm pissed as hell.

Pearly's very behave and silent today. I think she's bothered by this whole mating ball incident.

Her breathing is light and steady.

'Hey, what's up?'

She did not respond. She just stared at me. I gave her an encouraging smile.

'We'll dress up nicely later, Pearls.'

She just nodded.

I drew a deep sigh. 'What's bothering you, Pearls?'

'What if he pretends to find his mate, claiming another she wolf?' Pearly growls.

'Well, what can we do? I don't know. Cheer for him?'

She growled once again.

'Look Pearls, I'm sorry. You may think that I don't care but I'm just tired from hurting. I know you're growing weaker and weaker but do you really want to be kept?' I asked sadly.

She shook her head in disappointment. 'You and your pride. Same goes to him.'

Anger rise in me. 'Wow. It's not me and my pride, Pearls! Don't you see the big picture here, huh? He wants us to be kept while he claims for another. Well he didn't say exactly that last part but we can't just wait and hope he won't! We don't deserve it!' I hissed.

She looked away. 'So I'd rather die then?'

I gasped, looking at her horrified. 'Goddess, no! What makes you think I want you dead?'

She shook her head. 'I'm tired of feeling weak. I hate to say this but I think I'm fading. I'm dying, Pink. Actually, It doesn't matter if I die, the truth is I'm scared to leave you. What will happen if no one is going to be there for you?'

I pressed my eyes shut to stop the tears from falling. She's right. She's always right.

And she really have a point.

Maybe it is my fault. Maybe it really is my pride that's keeping her from being safe, healthy and strong again.

I'm one selfish bitch.

'I'm so sorry. We'll talk to him, Pearls. Don't worry. I'll go talk to him later. I promise.'

She just nodded. 'I'm sorry for putting too much on your shoulder, Pink.'

I sighed. 'Don't be. I should be the one apologizing for mislooking the situation.'

She went off.

I'm left with my thoughts, so damn occupied.