Ch. 35 - Sealed

Next chapter will be our epilogue😊

Thank you so much for voting, reading and spending time checking my book.

By the way, Please Check out my next book.

* * *

Bringing Her: PROLOGUE

We always have this someone we'll love despite the "what if's" and "if only" ..
Someone we'll dream to build our future with...
The only one we want to share the ret of our lives with...

But what if it's time to let that person go?

Will you give up everything you started for the things that is just fated?
Or you will fight for your feelings no matter how wrong it is your doing?

They say Love conquers all, if so, then how will it conquer theirs?

Em Cherish Xxxx

------------------------

PINK'S POV

I'm lying in a fluffy bed. Goddess, it's so comfy.

Flowers...

The fragrance of fresh picked flowers filled the air, but the most intoxicating scent I caught is the mixture of mint chocolate and breeze.

Zed...

I can't help but to smile. I opened my eyes slowly, trying to capture every detail of the man in front of me.

He kissed my forehead. "How are you, baby girl?"

"Fantastic." I gave him a weak smile.

"Is there anything you need? Are you hungry? Thirsty??"

I shook my head no.

"Well, is it okay if I stay here? Am I suffocating you?"

I smiled. "Silly. Of course not."

He chuckled. But then, I could sense his sadness. I guess being mates give you a connection physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally..

I cleared my throat. "Zed...

"It's my fault, Pink. No need to make me feel better. I put you into this situation. I should've been there for you but being the asshole I am, I suspected you as a gold digger instead."

"Don't beat yourself. At least, we're good now. You're here..."

His eyes turned glassy. He drew a deep breath. "Pink, I left you. I shouldn't have left in the first place. My reason for leaving is stupid. I lived in my own amazing world, but you, you suffered on the arms of my own parents. You served here as a servant. God damn it! I hate myself for leaving you here defenseless." tears keep falling from his eyes.

"Zed----

"No, please let me finish." He clears his throat. Giving his best to compose himself.
"I am a horrible man. Instead of hugging you the first time our eyes meet, I snapped at you. I made you feel so unwanted. But baby, I want you so much. The first time I've seen you, I feel the sparks all over me. It's so magical, actually. I may not have shown it but it is one of the most amazing feeling i have ever felt and i still feel until now."

He caressed my face. A tear escaped my eyes. "It's like everything falls into a slow motion. You look so breathtakingly beautiful. I always wonder how you do it without trying. You're like a masterpiece. Every inch of you is just so perfect. Your face, your smile, your eyes... Baby, you're amazing. I've been meaning to say this but darling, you took my breath away."

This is the first time I cried because of too much happiness. I don't know that this feeling is even possible.

It feels so good hearing him say every single word I'd die to hear again. It's like a dream come to life. Seeing him so sincere, feeling him this near, I could not ask for more.

He kissed me gently, as if he's too afraid to hurt me. That brief kiss awaken thousands of feelings I've been hiding ever since. I am thankful to Goddess that She blessed me with him.

"Zed, thank you..."

He shook his head with a smile. "No, baby. Thank YOU... I will make it up to you till the rest of our days; on bended knees or in endless vows. Darling, this time around. I will never give you a reason to cry. I will love you forever; Be with you through thick and thin. I'll give my very best to provide you and our future pups with everything. Just ask for it, just say it, you'll have it. I will never ask anything in return. That's how much I love you. I hope you know that every little single thing I say is true."

Unable to say another word, I just nodded.

Guess fairytales are true.

Then we sealed it with a kiss.