Ch. 34 - Never Hesitated

Looks that could kill 😇

#LilyCollins

Enjoy this chapter. Please don't forget to Vote, mii hearties 😇

--------------------

I gasped.

The scene in front of me send shivers to my spine.

There goes my mate, unconscious, totally naked, and worst of all, handcuffed to the wall. Her hair is messy, left face is swollen and bruises are all over her body.

I've caught sight of the scars that cause me sleepless nights. My heart aches. Tears fell my eyes.

I see red. Every inch of me screams bloody murder!

And there goes my naked father, smiling at us maliciously. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what he did.

He raped and tortured my mate.

I was about to attack him when Beta Allen stopped me. The look upon his face screams fucking wait!

Dad claps his hands, looking straight to Beta Allen. "You are a traitor. Consider yourselves as rogues." he chuckled darkly.

Beta Allen sighed. "You need to stop this, Draco once and for all."

"It's Alpha Draco to you, you motherfucker." He hissed.

Before I knew it, Zac took complete control. I punched father straight to the face while Beta Allen and the warriors restrain him.

"You are a fucking psycho!" A yelled at his face then punched him once again.

He spit blood. The smirk on his face triggered me to punch him once again.

"Give him some wolfsbane." I hissed at the warrior near the medical supplies. He injected wolfsbane on my father but never did I feel an ounce of pity or regret. He freaking deserve this.

I quickly uncuffed my mate and wraps her with a blanket. She weigh as light as a feather. She's still unconscious. If only I could turn back the time. I'd never leave her even for a second. No matter what. No matter fucking what!

I heard my dad yelling. "Don't touch her, you son of a bitch! I fucked that bitch first so she's mine, you bastard!"

Hearing him say such makes my blood boil to the max. I gently placed Pink to the bed before turning to my father.

"You'll never touch my mate ever again, ROGUE." His eyes widen at the last word.

Without any second thoughts, I gave him the punch of the lifetime that made him unconscious.

I never hesitated. I never did.