Ch. 25 - Mumbled

Hi dears. 😇

Enjoy!😊

--------------------

PINK'S POV

I can say now that somehow, something between us grow.

Yes, we might not display affection in public but the fact that we share some sweetness privately, I guess it's a progress.

I have learned somehow to settle being kept.

After strolling around, we both took a nap.

Waking up first has its perks.

I look at Zed's sleeping figure beside me. How his mouth parted slightly from light snores. His full lashes that's curled to perfection gives him this appealing look when you stare at him.

My mate...

We haven't talk about our label yet but one thing is for sure, there won't be any rejection. The fact that he's exerting efforts for me makes me sweep off his feet.

Lately, we've been spending time together in discreet. He have his reasons and now, I have mine.

I don't know how his parents will react about us. Plus the fact that I've been abused. I don't know how Zed will react if he finds out. I can't hide it forever but I hope it'll take longer.

I don't think the Alpha and the Luna knows about us yet and I pray to Goddess they won't find out soon. This fairytale is too early to end. I don't think I'm ready just yet.

Also, I don't know if I'm ready to give myself to him, I mean, I'm no prized porcelain doll and what his father did to me made me nothing but a used, trashed mannequin but I hope somehow, with the magic of mate bond, he'll see through my scarred skin and find me somehow pretty and worth loving.

Worth loving ... Am I really worth loving? I am not flawless, not wealthy, most of all, I think I have "questionable" beauty. I sighed. That's way to encourage yourself.

He pulled me, making me gasp.

"What were you thinking, love? I'm surprised I don't smell a hint of your horny scent in the air."

I jabbed his rib, making him chuckle.

"How's your sleep?"

"great cause your here." He smirked.

How I love to rip his gorgeous smirk off his face for making me blush.

He chuckled. "Why are you blushing?" His brows went up and down.

I glared at him. "Well maybe, I'm allergic to you! Don't flatter yourself too much!"

He grins. "With this looks, I don't need to flatter myself anymore. Seeing your innocent flirtatious reaction is enough, my horny pussycat." He winks at me.

I groaned. "You sound like a psychotic poet."

He mumbled. "This poet will help you soar the heavens, pussycat."

"Keep it to yourself!" I whispered.