Ch. 31 - Blown

Please vote 😇

Have fun, lovelies 😊

----------------------

PINK'S POV

I'm cleaning the patio when suddenly, my hair is yanked from behind, pulling me to a familiar door.

The door that will lead to a tunnel towards the torture room! I tried to kick but to know avail. There's no way I can free myself. His grips are too tight.

Tears burst in my eyes. It's Alpha Draco!

"You are a very bad girl!" He hissed while licking my ear.

"N-No please...

When we reached the rusty metallic door, I know I'm reliving a nightmare again.

He tied me to the bed while my mouth is now sealed with a packing tape.

Then he ripped my dress. Being stabbed is better than being naked infront him. His eyes roam around my body hungrily while I'm suppressing my puke.

"Those scars are lovely, my horny pussycat..."

My eyes widen! Does it mean??

He laughed. "Yes, I know that you are my son's mate. At first, I thought you were just serving him, causing your scent to be lingering in his. After keeping my eyes on the both of you, I came to realize that a pest like you is now mated with my perfect son! How lovely!" He hissed.

I gulped. Fuck! This room is soundproof! My eyes widen once more when I saw the familiar liquid that is inside the injection he's holding.

Wolfsbane ...

I shook my head. Tears keep falling my eyes.

"You are a manipulative bitch, Collins. You made my son believed that you are fucking mates!" Then he slapped me hard.

I spit at his face, making him angrier.

He took a handful of my hair once again, making me wince. "Do you know why I'm keeping you after all this time? Well, let me enlighten you. Long time ago, I'm mated to a beautiful she wolf. I'm so damn lucky to be her mate but things got a little nasty. My father, the former Alpha, is against us being mates so being the obedient son I am, I let him kill her."

I blinked my eyes. How can someone sign their mate's death certificate?!

He moved towards me. "To cut the bullshit, you look just like my mate. Every inch of you is like her spitting image. Don't you know that I planned to kill your father all along? I'm glad he refused to be our ally."

He laughed like a psychotic maniac. "You and your mother looks like my Angela. I wanted your mother so bad but she's just too stubborn so I killed her, along with your father and the rest of my pack. Now, you already know why my wife hates you? She's haunted by the past, just seeing you under our roof is enough to bring back memories."

He touched my cheeks, running his fingers on it. "Icy and Angela are best of friends. And her mate is my mate's brother. His name is Gello. You see, one of the reasons that triggered me to kill your family is because of your big brother. How on earth that your motherfucking brother looks like Gello while you looked like my Angela? Do you think there's divine intervention here? Well I guess so too. Unfortunately, Icy can't stop me from sparing your brother because I only have one lifeboat with me, and it's reserved for you or your mother. I don't mind to have you both tho."

Anger rise in me! What a fucking bastard!

"Icy is bitter that I have my way with you while I deprive her of your brother but that little bastard of brother of yours is just way too good looking for my liking. Who knows, maybe Icy betrays me and make him the official Alpha of my own pack, so that my dear, is the reason of the great massacre." He grinned.

"The timing is just so perfect. My son asked for his freedom that I granted in a heartbeat. Boy, everything goes my way. But now, I'm afraid the lifeboat i have spared is just about to sink since the occupant is now mated with my son."

He shook his head. "It's a waste, you know. You're young and way too good to fuck. Oh, heavens, I really love to clean your wet naughty pussy just by licking. Thinking of it makes me cum."

I'm horrified as I could feel him aiming the wolfsbane on me.
At the same time, I'm truly blown about what he said. His confession makes my mind spinning.

'Pearls... Please reach out for Zed.'

Next thing I knew, Blackness surrounded me.