Getting a closure

It's 48 Degree outside, a perfect temperature which will roast you up, if you are wandering around in Delhi. Trust me its that hot...

Back to Shaad Mansion, it's a regular morning for all of them..... Yes the cherished memories of last night are still fresh in their minds and why not, these are going to last with them forever. Which the Ahmad family wanna enjoy for ever.

Dilshad begum is preparing breakfast for their beloved kids, as one has to leave for work and other one is way too late for her college... "Asad, Najma come to the breakfast table right now cause if you both think you both can leave without eating, then no. So come fast before you both are more late."  Dilshad called both of them while setting the Table.... Asad has hired quite good numbers of servants for household chores. But Dilshad do not let enter any one in the Kitchen, she loves to cook herself.

"They both never come down on time, always get up late and then try to run away without eating. Saying Ammi, we are getting late, as if Ammi is the reason of their tardiness..." Dilshad murmured under her breath... Suddenly Najma hug her from Behind and shouted "Good morning Ammi jan..."

Dilshad- Good morning... Finally you are here and how many times do I have to tell you, don't shout in my ears. Comes sit now and where is your brother? 

 "Assalamoalaikum Ammi, Assalamoalaikum Tamatar." Asad came rushing down the stairs fixing his Tie...

Dilshad and Najma- Walekum Assalam

Asad- Wow, you both seems way too happy today. 

Najma- Why wouldn't be, after all I am a sister of Best Business Tycoon.

Dilshad- While I am his Mother, so honestly all the credit belongs to me only nah?

Asad- Of course my dear Ammi, it's because of you only I reached to this level in my life. This much respect, this much love that I am getting, it's all because of you only. 

He kissed her hand. Dilshad begum was busy in adoring her son when they heard a phone bell.

Najma- I will take the phone. 

"Assalamoalaikum, Who is this..... Mamu Jan?" Najma shouted with excitement. Dilshad begum came running towards her and snatched the phone from her, while Asad was busy in controlling his Anger.

"Rashid...." she murmured with teary eyes. After 12 years she is hearing his voice... His only Brother whom she had loved like her own kid, whom she had supported in every thick and thin, her only family left in this world.

"Aapa...." Rashid's condition is no less then her.... He is in tears, Sheerin is holding her husband so tight as she knew he can fall anytime.... He is in pain, because he can feel her sister's pain, he knew she must wanted to cry her heart out and so was he... He knew he will not be welcomed, he knew there will be a rage of anger from her side, he knew she will shout on him, she will blame him, she will curse him... But he is ready, ready for all that... He is ready to take in everything she wants to give.... He loved her enough to bear everything coming from her side.

"Say Mr. Farooqui, how did you dialed our number after 12 years? Is there anything you need from us, or any work for us?" Dilshad spoke controlling her tears in a strict tone... She don't want to melt down in front of him. She don't want him to know how much she has missed him. How many time she has prayed for his happiness, how many times she has wished to see him. She doesn't wanted to be weak in front of him....

"Mr. Farooqui, Really? Is that what you are going to call me from now on? Like you are calling some stranger not your own brother. I can never turn this big for you Aapa. For you I will always be your little brother Rashid. For Allah's sake, don't treat me like a stranger please..."Rashid cried hard.

"You already turned big that day, when you left me Mr. Farooqui. The day when I needed you the most, when there was no one, who I can call family. The day when I was left alone with my 2 little kids to fight with the world all alone. Where were you then? Tell me where were you Rashid?" Dilshad shouted, she fall down on her knees. The tears were not in a mood to stop, after 12 years they have found their way back. Asad rushed towards her. Najma was in tears too. She cant see her mom breaking. Asad made Dilshad stand, only he know how he is controlling his temper.....

"Aapa please forgive me, I was scared. I didn't had the guts to face you, I thought you will never forgive me, you will never accept me again in your life. I was ashamed. But trust me Aapa whatever happened, it was just an accident. I was not at fault. I tried my best to save him, but I failed. Daily I think to call you, but I couldn't have that much courage. Forgive me Aapa please forgive me just one last time. Please for Allah's sake, please forgive me." Rashid was crying like a kid. Shireen was consoling him. She has never seen Rashid in such helpless situation. She was upset but overwhelmed at same time.....

"You are not the only one at fault, it's my mistake too. I was the older one, so I should have called you, asked you about your well being. Forgive me Rashid, don't know how I turned stone hearted. Please forgive me."  Najma felt happy after listening her mom whereas Asad was Taken aback.... How can his mom do this, how can she forgive him... He moved back quietly, took his briefcase and left the house....

Rashid- No Aapa, please you don't ask for forgiveness, I am your culprit, give whatever punishment you want, I will accept it happily but take me back Aapa.

Dilshad- Hey why are you crying like a kid. Did you forgot, you have a young daughter and here you are crying like a 5 year old. Come on now, stop crying. All those bad days are over now, none of us will cry from now on.

Rashid- Yes, Aapa none of us will cry now. How are Asad and Najma? I saw you all on TV, I can't tell how happy and proud I felt seeing Asad getting awarded. He was so talented since he was a kid, no doubt he got that award.

Dilshad- Yeah right. Both of them are doing great. Najma is still studying, while you already know about Asad. May Allah bless him with more success. You say, how is Shireen and my Zoya? How is she, she must be grown up now. What is she doing these days? 

Rashid- Yeah she is grown up to a beautiful young women. Mashallah this year only she has completed her education. She is also very talented and yeah a little naughty too. Shireen is also here only. Here talk to her.

Sheerin- Assalamoalaikum Aapa, how are you?

Dilshad- I am fine Shireen how are you doing?

Sheerin- Till now I was just okay, But today I am so happy. We miss you Aapa, we miss our family, our country. 

Dilshad- Then what's the delay, come home you all. It's been 12 years since I last saw you. I can't wait more, take the first available flight and come to us. And tell your husband he will only get forgiveness if he will ask for it face to face...

Rashid- Fine, we accept your condition Aapa. 

Today both the brother and sister were happy, too much happy. After whole 12 years they were going to see each other, now every wound will be healed. Happiness will knock on their door once again and this time they will make the best of it. 

Rashid started preparing for his trip to India while Dilshad started the preparation for their arrival. They both had lot to share, lot to talk with each other...

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

So here is the another update.... okay its a bit longer than the previous ones.... not too long but yeah but I have tried to write a bit more..... plz check it and let me know your valuable feedback through comments........... no worry if you write something positive or negative,..... just do vote and comment.............. so that I should continue writing.......... otherwise I will feel like.... nobody is even paying attention so why am I writing................. so please do vote and comment..................... stay tuned as in next episode there is entry of our lovely Zoyaaaaaaaaaaaaa......