And when they met

Everyone was settled in lounge for evening tea. All of them were having gala time in Shaad mansion...Things seems to be more settled and perfectly smooth between these two families.. They all gelled up so well, that no one can guess, that they literally were away from each other for 12 long years. Rashid, Sheerin and Dilshad were busy in remembering their good times spent together, all the happy memories which they have been through. While Najma and Zoya were busy in discussing about their current life in different countries, they were talking about like every girly thing, from dresses to shoes to make up to boys and lot more.....

The only member who seems to be missing from the venue was Asad Ahmad khan, he skipped lunch and is not back till now. He had called Dilshad and told her that he is busy with the client and he cannot leave this midway as it is very important for his business, so he will come home late at night. Dilshad was very upset with last minute back out of his son, but she knew if it was not really important he would have come for sure. She assured herself and also Rashid who for now thinks, that Asad does not want to meet him as he has yet not forgiven him, but Dilshad explained his reason for not joining them and rest assured there is nothing he needs to be worried of.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Sir it's already 6, are you not going home?", one of the employee asked Asad while leaving the office, almost everyone had left and office had to be closed this time, but he spotted Asad sitting in his cabin deep in thoughts....

"Oh yes Kunal, you leave I was just about to wrap up, I have some important files to check on and then will leave for home." Kunal nodded and left leaving him all alone.

Yeah he lied to her mom, this is the first time that he lied to Dilshad, he never stay late at office, and neither he makes his staff work late. He thoroughly believe everyone has a family to pay attention, work is important but why leave everything behind for it. Also he doesn't feel Delhi to be safe enough to leave Dilshad and Najma alone at home in late hours... He usually spend his day at work or at home with both of his loving ladies. He have few friends, but he hardly hangs around with them. He was not very social, even in his childhood, he likes to be quiet, to be alone either reading his books or talking with his mother. He was not very outspoken and may be that was the one core reason He never like his cousin...

Yes he didn't went home today because he was not happy with the fact that Farooqui family is reunited with them and the other reason was, that he want to avoid her very frank and way too outspoken cousin Zoya... He never liked her, or the way she dresses up, the way she was full of herself, the way she was bold... He thinks that girls should be covered, a girl should be humble, she should speak less, she should be polite and that what the Islam taught us, Isn't it? He knew she is definitely grown up now, he knew she was a kid back then, so might be she is a changed person all over. But, no she would have not been change at all, she lives in New York, a country with full of western culture, so there are more chances that she will be more spoilt than she was in her childhood...

But however, he can't stay back at office for long, he have to be at home, he have to face Rashid anyhow, and moreover why is he hiding, he is not the one to be scared, he shouldn't be the one running away. Yes exactly, he will head back home and he will face them... He can't let his mother down. So finally he made up his mind, took his bag and car keys and stepped out of his cabin.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************