I am here with you -2

He kicked the man who was with the gun, and he landed up on floor, the gun landed up a bit far away from him

He kicked the man who was with the gun, and he landed up on floor, the gun landed up a bit far away from him. The other one hurriedly came in front and try to attack but was showered with the punches and the same happens with the other two. Zoya quickly went and picked the gun and came towards the car. She tried to sit on the car's roof but was unable to do that.

"Mr. Khan please make me sit here..."She called him and he gave her a Are u serious look, and then she made  a puppy face which can make anyone do anything in this world. So did he..

He was continuously punching the goons and Ms. Farooqui was doing commentary, like this girl can find fun in anything. Sometime before she was crying like hell and now look at her...

"And one more wicket is down. Jahan Pana six packs have proved today that this body of his is just not for the show, he can actually beat the shit out of anyone he please....hoooo hooo.." she was hooting and whistling continuously when the goon who have tore Zoya's sleeve was about to get her, Mr. Khan got a hold of him... And that scene played in his mind his anger was now on its peak and nobody now can save this man from him..... He punched him on his nose and he immediately started bleeding but Asad was unstoppable, he was hitting him continuously.... Zoya sensed the heat in the moment and she immediately came down... 

"Please forgive us sister for our deed but please stop him, he will kill our friend

"Please forgive us sister for our deed but please stop him, he will kill our friend. He has a family at home, small small kids. Please stop him..." The other 3 goons were requesting Zoya by joining their hands as it seemed Asad will beat him to death....

"How fucking dare you touch my Zoya, hann how the fuck did you laid your filthy hands on her..."He was showering the punches when Zoya tried to stop him....

Zoya- Mr. Khan what are you doing? Leave him please, stop this... 

Asad- How fucking dare you touch my Zoya...

Zoya was shocked to listen those words her eyes got wet again but she still tried to stop him...

Zoya- Mr. khan leave him, are you going to kill him or what?