The one with all the jealousy

Najma was entering inside the house, she was very happy as Zoya will now always be with her and her semester is also going to be over now. So no more college and no more studies, she will just enjoy all her time with her. She was looking for something in her bag and unknowingly collided with Asher who was busy in his phone... Ashar's phone slipped from his hand, while her bag was also fallen and all the stuff came out from her bag.... She looked towards this unknown face, he was cute, she can feel his intense gaze on her, an unknown blush crept on her cheeks....

 She looked towards this unknown face, he was cute, she can feel his intense gaze on her, an unknown blush crept on her cheeks

"I am so sorry, I didn't saw you there, let me help you......" Asher bent down to collect her things...

"Its okay, I was also not looking where I was going, so it's my mistake too..." She took her bag from his hand, accidently his hand touch hers, she felt current in her body, while Asher was smiling like a fool....

"Hello I am Asher and you?"

"And this is Najma, my very cute very pretty cousin..." Zoya came from behind and hugged Her...

Zoya- And Najma he is Asher my cousin who has came from Australia...

Najma smiled a little and went inside.. Asher's gaze followed her until she disappeared from his sight, which was clearly notice by Zoya... She coughed to get his attention.

Asher- What?

Zoya- Exactly I want to ask what?

Asher- Umm... Nothing I was just...

Zoya- Admiring the painting that is looking so good right?

Asher- You little thing...

She ran away from there laughing her ass off....

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Tanveer- Asad please at least taste a little, I have cooked this just for you only.. Please have it nah...

Asad- Tanveer I told you I am not hungry right now, so please don't pester me...

Tanveer- But I am only asking you to eat just a little for my sake...

Tanveer was after Asad to make him eat some new dish tried by her, while Asad was trying every ways to get rid of her when suddenly he sees Ms. Farooqui coming to his side and he smiled wickedly.....

Asad- Tanveer give me, I will taste this only for you...

Tanveer- Seriously you will? 

Asad- Why not? Is it possible that you made something and I don't taste it.. Go bring it... 

Zoya witnessed everything, she was fuming with anger.... She came towards them and intentionally push Tanveer due to which the bowl fell down. She smirked on her little Victory, while Asad was too happy to see her so jealous of Tanveer...