Engagement

Lots of hush and hush were going on in Shaad villa today. Nobody has the time to stop or to even eat something. Everyone was hand full with one or the other thing in the house and preparations were going on in full swing.... Gents were on the venue checking out the last minute preparations while ladies were busy at the house, with their dresses as all of them want to look best dressed today, especially Najma as it is her big day. Yes you got it right, today is her engagement with Asher, but but the celebration are not just for this occasion, the Farooqui's and Ahmad family were having a double celebration as it is the inauguration of Rashid's new company.. Yeah they have done day and night one to make this happen, and finally they succeeded, so they decided to have a double celebration and with the inauguration of the company at same venue there was engagement of Najma and Asher...

Najma was glowing a lot. Zoya had chosen the best parlor lady to make her ready for her big day. She was the most happiest one in all because both Najma and Asher are her sweetheart and see they both are getting married.. She was so excited..

"Do it right please, see she is the celebrity of the night, so she should look the best nah and your today's work will only decide your stay in all the remaining functions. So you better do your best okay..." Zoya was instructing the Lady, which she was following whole heartedly...

Najma smiled at Zoya's concern. She pull her hand and eyed her to sit down, she instantly followed....

"Since morning I am seeing you flying here and there like a little butterfly. Rest a little and did you ate anything?" Najma asked with concern which made Zoya smiled whole heartedly...

"Ohh wow so you have already started playing the role of sister in law hann, so lucky I am to have such pretty and loving Bhabhi" Zoya teased her.

"Why should I become your Bhabhi? He could also become your Jiju right? I am disappointed, I thought you are in my team..." Tamatar exclaimed, she was angry and this time she is actually looking like a Tamatar..

Zoya got up from her side and put her hands around her neck.... "No matter if I am in his team or yours, I will always be with you both because now you both are going to be in same team. Understood Tamatar?" They both hugged each other....

Sheerin and Dilshad were too happy to see both of them but there were four pair of eyes who were not liking this closeness at all and that were Raziya and Tanveer... Tanveer was trying her best too woo Dilshad by doing every thing but it seems like Zoya has gained more number... But no she won't lose after Zoya, she was planning something. Something evil, to show Zoya her place...

Zoya- Well I have a Sher to conclude this.

Everyone – Irshad Irshad....

Zoya- suno sunae ek kahani unki, jo hain mere bachpan ke sathi

Everyone – wah wah wah wah

"Suno sunae ek kahani unki, jo hain mere bachpan ke sathi,

Ashar ne die toffees apni, to Najma ne di chocolate aadhi

Aur aj khushi se jhoom rahe hain, kuki horahi hai, in dono ki shaadi...."

Everyone burst out in laughter. Zoya and her poor shayari skills, something is never gonna change...

Zoya- Thank you, thank you...

Soon everyone dispersed from there as it was time to get ready. Gents were going to get ready at the venue only, so ladies have to be there on time to welcome guest...