Pyar Lafzon me kahan

First function was finished happily, everyone was happy... It was a good start for the Asher and Najma and also for the Rashid, now he has to prove himself once again, he had to start from the scratch..... Everyone went to their rooms, as they were hell tired and also from next day they will be busy in the marriage preparations.... So they all need proper rest to be fit and fine....

Zoya was going towards her room when suddenly some one pull her towards terrace.... That was none other than Asad... He took her to the terrace and she was struggling in his grip.

 He took her to the terrace and she was struggling in his grip

"Mr. Khan have you lost it and you cant just drag me anywhere... What if anyone saw us? Leave me..." She made an angry pout but he was to adamant to leave her.... She was looking so pretty so ethereal, his eyes stopped blinking, and that saree was draped so properly complimenting her perfect body.... These silver ear rings were twinkling in her ears making her shine in the darkness.... Her big hazel eyes, which always make him go week on his knees.... And then her lips, these were just irresistible, he jut wanted to kiss them madly, deeply... He was busy in admiring her lady and is hold on her loosened a bit.... Zoya can feel his intense gaze, it was so hard for her to stand with him, so she took the opportunity and turned to run away but no Ms. Farooqui not this time, not today at least, he wanted to be with her, so she cannot escape this time... She was about to run when again he hold her and she stopped....

"Mr. Khan please let me go no." She requested without turning. He pulled her towards him and she collided with his chest, he hugged her from behind and rested his shoulder on her chin, she was feeling goosebumps, he was so close to her. She closed her eyes.

"Talk to me nah..." He demanded huskily in her ears. But she choses to keep quiet, her eyes were closed and she was shivering. He smiled and plant a kiss over her shoulder and she closed her eyes more tightly....

"You know first time someone is looking as beautiful and as enchanting as this moon and that's you.... " He whispered in her ears and she smiled... He put her hair aside and kissed over her neck softly. She was going crazy. She whispered Mr. Khan to make him stop but he was too lost to pay any heed on it... He started planting wet kisses all over her neck, his one hand was holding her waist tightly and other was holding her one hand. He bit her earlobe and she moaned his name.. But today he was unstoppable, he gave a hard love bite on her neck and she cried with pleasure... He kissed there to soothe her pain....

He turned her towards him and hold her face, her eyes were closed she was turned like a red tomato, how some one can be so pretty, she was just irresistible...

"Look at me..." he demanded but she refused and ran away, she was standing leaning on the wall , her breath was uneven. He smiled and went towards her. She again looked down....

"So you will not look at me?" She turned her head in a no. He suddenly grabbed her waist and pull her towards himself. He lift her chin and ask her to open her eyes. But she was acting too stubborn. But Ms. Farooqui you know na he has his own ways to do what he want to...