Mehendi ceremony

Both of them entered in Zoya's room he made her sit down on the bed and ran away towards kitchen. Zoya removed her dupatta and try to open her Zip to check that how much it was burn. She slide her zip a little bit down and tried to check with her hand but was unable to reach. Suddenly her nails dig into burn part and she screamed, same time Asad entered with some ice in his hand and got panicked listening her shout....

" Ms. Farooqui what are you doing, remove your hand from there..." he came towards her and she instantly hug him....

"It's paining a lot Mr. Khan...." She was crying hard and he was patting her head....

"shhhhh. Stop crying, it will be okay soon han.. See I will put this ice and you will feel better okay..."

"No, Mr. Khan it will burn..." She immediately break the hug and said with a scary face... he cupped he cheeks "Nothing will happen, I am here nah..." She nod her head in a yes and hide her face in his broad chest. He too took her in his embrace. He look at her zip which was a bit open so he slide it down completely.....

Zoya break the hug with a  jerk and tried to zip up, but Asad hold her hand and move his head in a no.....

"Let me apply this please, just trust me....." He was looking deep in her eyes and his intense gaze was enough to melt her down, she removed her hand and he took an ice cube and put over her burn, she closed her eyes and some tears fall down due to pain. He slowly move the cube on her burn and she again hide herself into him. He was moving the cube over her burn and his one hand was caressing her back in order to soothe the pain and after some time Zoya went back to normal. She was hugging him tight...

Asad kissed her wounds and she shut her eyes tightly. He then applied some ointment over there and made her face him. Her eyes were still closed....

He kissed her forehead and then kissed her left eye, then moved to her right eye, and then he pecked her nose, then he moved to her right cheek and then to left cheek...

He then started rubbing his lips with her lips, he was just rubbing them and that was irking Zoya. She wanted him to claim her lips but instead of that he was teasing her. She immediately pulled him closer and joined his lips with her. Asad was too shocked on her sudden act. She was kissing him hungrily as to take out her all pain and he was letting her lead in order to console her. It was a passionate yet a soothing kiss... They were exploring each and every corner of each other's mouth. They broke the kiss when get out of breath. He joined his forehead with hers, both of them had their eyes closed. She again fit herself in his arms She felt so complete in his arms, So safe, so sound. She never wants to come out of them. He gather her petite frame and hold her close to him.... He was patting her head and in some time she drifted to sleep... He slowly put her head on the pillow and adjusted the comforter...He kissed her forehead and left from there leaving a sleepy Zoya behind.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

All the guest left and the ceremony was ended on a happy note, leaving that Zoya's part behind.... Everyone reached Zoya's room to check on her but found her asleep so they all dispersed in their room as it was late and next day it was Mehndi, so there was lots to do....

Sheerin and Rashid slept in Zoya's room only so that if she need something in the night, they are there to look after it.....

Next morning was hell busy for everyone as it was Mehndi today and Nikah tomorrow so everyone was running here and there to check all the preparations.. Zoya and Najma were not allowed to do anything, so they were literally chilling and passing orders to others. Both the sisters were having some gala time as they after tomorrow Najma was leaving for Australia, and they don't know for how long they are going to be separated. Suddenly Zoya's phone rang, she check the caller Id and went in a corner to attend the call..