Who is She?

It's been two days since Asad went to Germany.. He is supposed to come back by tomorrow night.. He called Dilshad and console her that everything was fine here and nothing needs to be worried of but don't know why Zoya was not convinced, she felt that something is wrong and Asad is hiding that. She wanted to talk to him but didn't get a chance.. It was the third day now and today her result was also going to be declared, she was too scared to check that and luckily even his parents didn't contacted her to share the news that whether she got the degree or not and she was like "It's good they didn't call, I will also do the same. Anyways I am going home after 2 days, will get to know eventually..."

It was too boring without him, she was missing him so badly in just three days and what she is gonna do when she will leave for NY, how will she live then, these were some questions which were continuously disturbing her. Everything seems to be colorless, no fun nothing without him...

Okay wait, why there is no fun without him, like seriously, he was never her fun partner, it was always Najma and she Is right there with her, so why is she feeling so dull like there is nothing left for her in this house....

She was sitting in the living room switching the channels continuously, she was least interested in whatever was going on around her. She was too lost in her thoughts that she didn't even know, when Najma came and sat beside her..

"Where are you lost madam? I am noticing for so long, you are lost in another world it seems..." She was noticing her from too long, but dear Zoya was not ready to spare a glance to her, so this time she shake her to make her come back to the real world...

"Nothing I am just thinking about booking the flight for New York they after tomorrow..." She rested her head on her shoulder and closed her eyes...

Najma- What do you mean? You are going back?

Zoya- Of course Tamatar, you cannot keep me here forever, I have to head back. It's already a month... 

Najma- No Zoya, please don't leave, please...

Zoya- Tamatar can you stay without Phups for long? 

Najma- Noo....

Zoya- Then how do you think I can leave my parents behind and live happily here...

Najma's head hug down, Zoya is right how she can leave her parents and live with them.. She has to go back at some point right..... So there is no point stopping her again and again moreover in next vacation they will be together again.... So chill Najma and don't make her upset because of you..

Zoya- Okay now don't make such a face. What say, let's have a one last trip to Old Delhi, I am craving for some Qureshi's Kabab...

Najma- Can I ever say no to food? Not in this life. Come on let's go.

They Ask Dilshad if She wanna join them, but she refused, so both the girls with her permission made their way out for the last outing of Zoya's trip happily and chirpily...

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It was 7 in the evening when Zoya and Najma entered Shaad Villa exhausted with some bags in their hands. Well they had brought Kababs and Butter chicken for the dinner and had already informed Dilshad and asked her not to cook.. (well who all love Qureshi ke mutton seekh kabab and aslam's butter chicken from purani dilli... Ummm yummm muh me pani a gaya... aj hi jaungi :)