Ashar ki dulhania

Two days passed by in a rush. Asad and Rashid were busy in setting up Rashid's new firm while Asher was also helping them. Asad was not at all liking his presence, no doubt he was a wonderful guy with good business skills but Asad do not want to appreciate him and the sole reason of this was Zoya's closeness with him. In these two days, he had seen both of them being very close and that irk him a lot...

Sheerin and Dilshad were busy in finding a girl for Asher, they have shown some pictures to him, but he didn't liked any one of them, one picture was already stored in his eyes, but he was scared to disclose it as he don't know how will they react after his revelation...

Zoya was hell lot of upset with Mr. Khan, because in past 2 days they both had not spoken a single word, she tried to do tons of things just to get his attention, but he was ignoring her like a plague.... First she thought may be he is busy with work but he was talking with everyone in the family even with Tanveer also, but not with her and that was too much for her.. She don't know why, but this was hurting her a lot, she wanted to talk to him, wanted to fight with him but here he was not ready to even spare a glance at her.....

Asher was in the garden when he heard a beautiful sound, a laugh of a lady which was so chirpy and melodious that he couldn't stop himself to look out for the owner of that melodious voice, he move in that direction and there what he see was enough to take his breath away...

Najma in a white Anarkali suit, with silver Jhumkas and her hair were open long, she was laughing at something with Zoya, he was mesmerized on her beauty, she was looking such a doll, so pure, so serene. Her beauty was divine and he instantly made a decision..

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Zoya- Ammi you are looking here and there for a perfect girl for Bhai, but didn't your eyes roam around in this house itself. We have a best match for him in this house only...

Asher has informed Zoya, that he wanted to marry Najma and here our Zoya madam was in front of her mom with his proposal....

Sheerin- You like Tanveer? I thought you never liked her at all...

Zoya- Tanveer? What Tanveer?

Sheerin- You have chosen Tanveer for Asher right? 

Zoya- Oho Ammi, Your eyes saw Tanveer but Najma is Mr. India or what that can't see her being the one made for Bhai... 

Sheerin- Najma? you are talking about our Najma?

Zoya- No, I am talking about neighbor's Najma

Zoya put her hand on her head, Sheerin slap her lightly..

Sheerin- Why didn't I thought of this. Masha Allah both will look so good together...