Unspoken Words

Everyone was having a la la time in the ceremony. Raziya was too tensed seeing Dilshad showering lots of love on Zoya, she was worried for Tanveer, what if Dilshad chose Zoya over Tanveer, she can't let that happen. She was quite aware of Tanveer's psychic condition. She very well knew how much her  daughter was obsessed with Asad, and if they both didn't get married she can go to any extent. She was planning to talk to Dilshad once the Najma's marriage is over about Asad and Tanveer's marriage. But here Zoya came into the scene, which was making her restless and Tanveer was also no where around. God Knows what she was up to now. She started looking for her....

Meanwhile Tanveer was seen upstairs standing close to the chandelier. There was a candle in her hand and a evil smile on her face. She took out the matchstick and light the candle and put it close to the rope of the chandelier and start melting it. No one knew what wicked plan was going up in her mind. She half burn the rope and quickly leave from there...

"You are trying to woo my Asad, Zoya.. I am not going to let that happen, he is mine only mine and I will not let you steal him from me.. Never..." Her face was twisted in anger and she looked scary, she was indeed a psyche person. Razia  came there looking for her.....

Razia - What are you doing here? I was looking for you from so long...

Tanveer - Nothing Ammi, I just went to washroom...

Razia - Okay now come down and stay close to Dilshad, didn't you see how that Zoya is glued to her..

Tanveer - Don't worry about her, she cannot be glued to her forever...

Razia - What do you mean?

Tanveer- Nothing, come on let's go down...

Razia looked at her suspiciously she was hiding something. She just prayed to god that her daughter didn't do any stupidity which cause her a big loss. They both left from there...

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Now Najma's feet's were been painted by the lady beautifully while Asher was feeding her food, they both look so adorable together, both the mother's were busy in praising their kids....

Sheerin - Both of them look so good together, right Aapa? May Allah always keep them happy and together... Amen..

Dilshad- Summa Amen

Sheerin - I hope my Zoya also find a good life partner so I can die in peace..

Dilshad - Insha'Allah Sheerin, Zoya will also find a very good husband after all she is so pretty inside and outside but where is she?  

They both started looking for her when suddenly lights went off and music started.....

Dun Main Look Look
Teri Soni Soni Look
Dun Main Look Look
Teri Kurti Da Hook
Dil Vich Ki Tere Dasda Ve Mein
Soniye Ni Ruk, Zara Ruk Ruk Ruk

Some boys were dancing when from behind our heroine took the entry....

Jad Mehndi Lag Lag JaaveJad Mehndi Lag Lag Jaave
Jad Chooda Saj Saj Jaave
Te Raatan Katdiyan Nahi
Nahi Nahi Nahi...Jad Mehndi Lag Lag Jaave
Jad Chooda Saj Saj Jaave
Te Raatan Katdiyan Nahi
Nahi Nahi Nahi...

She was  dancing and teasing Ashma in the middle......

Ve Sajna Teri Hi Soorat
Aankhon Me Bas Jaave
Kuch Aur Nazar Na Aave
O Raatan Katdiyan Nahi Nahi Nahi Nahi Nahi..
Katdiyan Nahi Nahi Nahi Nahi Nahi Nahi..
O Raatan Katdiyan Nahi Nahi Nahi Nahi Nahi..