Haldi ceremony

Today is Haldi ceremony of Najma and Asher, the setup was done in the garden, everything was covered with yellow and white flowers, yellow and white curtains even yellow and white sitting arrangement was done. Everyone was busy in checking last minute arrangements while the girls were busy in dressing up at their best. Najma wants to look the prettiest bride in her all functions and Zoya was all busy in helping her as she was her best friend her cousin and now her Bhabhi too..... Our both the boys were looking dashing in their yellow attires, both were patiently waiting for their girls to come down. Asher was glowing even without applying Haldi, this glow was pure bliss, happiness of having Najma a beautiful life partner....

 Asher was glowing even without applying Haldi, this glow was pure bliss, happiness of having Najma a beautiful life partner

(Asher's outfit....)

(Asad's outfit

(Asad's outfit...)

Dilshad and Sheerin were drooling over their handsome Son's. Everyone was happy and satisfied except one person and that was Tanveer, she has sensed something fishy between Asad and Zoya. and she cant let this happen. She was planning something  in the function. Her wittiest smile was scary enough....

"Ya Allah when will this function start? Asher was now impatiently waiting for his bride, he can't wait to see her but there she was not ready to come down...

"You are waiting for the function to start or for Najma to come down.."  He didn't knew when Asad came from behind. He just smiled at his comment....

Asad- Do you like her?

Asher - I am marrying her, doesn't that gave away my answer for your question? 

Asad - Najma was very small when our Father died, since then I have raised her like a Father and a brother. I have fulfilled all her wishes and I hope you will also give her world's happiness... 

Asher - You don't have to worry about that, I will take full care of your sister and I hope you will do the same for my sister too...

Asher winked and Asad was shocked on his sudden words. He literally blushed and Asher was enjoying his state....