Truth Revealed

Tanveer was in a shock to see Zoya alive. She had done full arrangement of her death, but this time too she escaped it. She was too angry, how every times she fail, why can't she just get hell out of her life. She was giving  glares to Zoya, when she noticed Asad's deadly glare on Her and she was shocked. He was looking at her like he could kill her any minute. She shifted uneasily....

Rashid - Asad will you tell us what happened and why was Zoya in hospital?

Dilshad - Yeah Asad, first you came here saying Zoya is nowhere to be found and now you are saying she was in hospital. What's going on Asad? 

Asad - I also need these answers Ammi, but I am not the one who will but someone else will...

Sheerin - What do you mean by that? Who will answer us Asad tell us?

Asad - Yeah Tanveer tell us, what the hell happened? 

Now Tanveer turned pale Raziya too was startled on her place. She had no idea what her daughter has done now, to get both of them in trouble.

Tanveer – What will I tell? Why are you asking me Asad? Zoya was with you and I was with Najma the whole time, so how would I know anything....

She was stammering beats of sweats were formed on her forehead. Asad's piercing gaze was enough to scare her....

Asad – Oh yeah you don't have to answer actually you must have questions that how come after doing such a great arrangement, Zoya is still alive...

He almost shouted the last line furiously... Everyone's eyes popped out hearing this.... All were listening to him unbelievably, even Zoya was shocked, she had no idea about this....

Zoya – Mr. Khan what are you saying?

Asad – Ms. Farooqui, whatever happened with you today was a full proof plan created by none other than Tanveer and not even this, even the yesterday's accident was planned by her only..

Now this was another bomb fell on everyone's head. Sheerin went towards her and shook her...

Sheerin – What did my daughter do to you, that you did all this to hurt her. Answer me Tanveer?

Tanveer – I haven't done anything... Asad you might have some misunderstanding. You all think, I can do this?

She made her oh I am so innocent face but it was useless... Because Asad was well aware about her deeds...

"Just shut up. You are the one behind everything that happened to her. Yesterday night when you were accepting you crime in front of your Mother, I heard you. But I thought I will confront you after this wedding as I didn't want to spoil it for my family, for my sister. But there I made a mistake, just because of my one stupid fault Zoya could have almost lose her life. I hate myself right now that even after knowing everything I couldn't protect her. I couldn't save her from you. 

My Zoya was lying lifeless in the outhouse because of that poison gas which you set up just to kill her. If I wouldn't have reached on time, she could have died just because of you.. Why Tanveer, why did you do this, tell me why?" 

Asad was shouting, he was emotionally wrecked remembering some hour before incidents.... How helpless he was, seeing his life fighting for her life. His eyes filled up with tears. Zoya hold him and ask him to calm down....

Everyone present in the room was shocked to core hearing this. Sheerin immediately hugged her daughter. Dilshad too took her in embrace. Everyone's eyes were showing hatred for Tanveer....

Razia – Asad son listen to me...

Asad – Stop just stop.. You were our Aunt, elder to us so I let you come to my house and what you did? You were teaching your daughter how to rule on this house, how to get a hold of a;; my property by marrying me...