Cute little fights

Okay So I Was very much sure that will not update any chapter till got some good response....... But see here I am with the next update...... just in love with this story and don't want my some good people who are actually interested miss the updates......... so here it is........ View have been increased in past few days but no votes and comments...... please everyone don't be the silent readers please vote and comment too........

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Zoya was on a video call with her parents... She was sharing her pleasant experiences from past few days and they were delighted to see her daughter so much engrossed with Ahmad family, they had talked with Dilshad ad Najma and now Zoya was busy in enquiring about things in New York...

Asad- Ammi a very important document of mine was kept here, did you saw? It's a stamp paper...

Dilshad said no from the Kitchen, Najma already left for the college after having some words with her Mamu- Mumani...

Asad started looking for it in his room first, as far as he remember, he left the paper in living room. After searching thoroughly in room, he went to living room where Ms. Farooqui was busy on call with her parents. He looked here and there but didn't find the paper...

"Ms. Farooqui have you seen any stamp paper here....." He asked only to not receive any reply from her side.. Sheerin heard Asad and asked Zoya to pass him the I pad.

Asad- Assalamoalaikum

Sheerin- Walekum Assalam Son, how are you?

Asad- I am fine, how are you both?

Sheerin- We are also good Alhamdulillah.

Rashid- Asad actually I need to talk to you. Can you please give me a call when you are free..

Asad- Sure, I will call you in the evening... 

And after few more exchange of words he disconnected the call and turned to Zoya who was busy in eating pickle... He gave her a dirty look Only to get a whatever expression from her side..

Asad- Ms. Farooqui I asked you something, can you please tell me if you have seen the paper? 

This time also she didn't respond, which irked him more. He held her hand which was about to go in the mouth with the piece of mango pickle...

Asad- I am asking you something. 

This time the tone was bit too harsh. Zoya tried to explain him something with the sign language and after many attempts, he understood what was she trying to convey.

Asad- Look Ms. Farooqui this is serious and we can forget this deal for some time....

Yes, their deal of not speaking Zoya for a week was still on and 3 days were more to go. Yes only 3 days so that means, Zoya hadn't spoke with Mr. Khan from 4 days and that was a good record. Even he was amazed but right now he needed her to talk this was urgent, that paper was urgent.

Asad- Okay fine listen to me the deal is over, okay no more you not speaking with me. Okay so come on speak...

Zoya look at him as if asking are you sure and he blinked his eyes in assurance...

Zoya- Thank you Mr. Khan thank you so much but sorry I haven't seen any of your paper here...

Asad- God!! Where the hell it disappeared to. I am getting late...