Love is in the air

"What an eventful day it was, she was almost on the death bed, few hours ago... Her fight for her life, then this Tanveer's drama, Mr. Khan's confession, Ashar's Nikaah. Everything ended  finally and well well everything ended on a happy note..

Can't believe Mr. khan said all those words, he confessed his feelings that too in front of everyone, How much love his eyes were portraying, how much worried he was seeing me fighting for my life.. Ya Allah, what good had I done to receive such a lovable man, he is a gem who is mine and I will cherish this feeling forever..." Zoya was the most happiest women on the earth today despite of the fact that she was about to loose her life, she was content to found her life in him... A never ending smile was playing on her lips, she was on the terrace, her face was shining under the moonlight, her hair were playing around with the cold breeze.

Her Chain of thought was broken when some one hugged her from behind, she gasped, but sighed in relieve realizing it was Asad, he put his chin on her shoulder and closed his eyes, feeling the moment....

"Missed me?", he asked nuzzling his nose into her neck, and pushing her more to himself... She chuckled realizing how self obsessed her man is.

"Why do you think, don't I have better things to miss on Mr. Khan..." she too try to play around and he smiled lightly. He remove all her hair and put them on one side and start giving wet kisses all over her neck.. Her hold on his hand became tighter, shiver ran down in her spine. No matter how many times he touch her,  she always feels butterfly in her stomach... But she was never disgusted with his touch, she always loved the way he hold her kiss her and love her with his heart...

He bit her earlobe and she moaned with pain and pleasure. He then turned her around and hold her waist, his eyes were full of love. He caressed her cheek and planted a kiss on her forehead. She close her eyes and smiled, he then kiss his right eye, then left eye and moved towards her cheek,  He kissed both her cheeks slowly and gently, she was enjoying every touch of his. He pecked his nose and moved downwards, he brushed his lips with hers, she was waiting  to be kissed, but he try to play around. He left her lips and move towards her neck... She was irritated at his sudden change of mind. Like how he can just turn her on and leave her like this. He was planting wet kisses all over her neck, he suddenly bit her hard....

"Ahhhh.... Mr. Khan please..." She moaned, he kissed there lightly to sooth her pain. He again got busy in giving her sweet tortures and she was getting angrier. She tried to come out from his grip but he was too strong for her. She was struggling continuously when his hold on her waist got tighter, he dug his nails in her milky white skin and she hissed in pain...

"Call me by my name..." He said in a husky voice, his hot breaths were making her go crazy, she lost her sanity to think or respond on whatever he said but he was adamant to listen his name from her mouth today. He slightly push down her kurta from her shoulders, and gave a hard love bite on her bare shoulders. It seems like he was in no mood of mercy today, he just want to mark her his... 

"Take my name....." he again ordered her, she was too weak to stand that if he was not holding her, she might have collapsed right there. This much proximity of them was unbearable but he was not ready to leave... He continued torturing her and when she was not able to take more, she hugged him tight, he smiled at her antics and hugged her back... She plant a soft kiss on his heart and whisper "Asad" Bliss it was a pure bliss, his name from her mouth sounds too good, he kissed her hair and closed his eyes, this was the moment he never want to loose, this was the moment he always want in his life... His heart was at peace, he was at peace...

After good 10 minutes, she broke the hug, and came out of his embrace, He smiled and she returned the smile with full love, but her eyes were shining with mischief, and before he could understand anything, she took his lips in hers.. He was taken aback on her sudden reaction but he smiled in between her lips, adoring her desperate Ms. Farooqui, but his smile was faded In second when he felt pain in his lips and then he realized that madam has bite his lower lip harshly, he hissed in pain, but she was not ready to leave him. He smiled and let her lead. She was kissing him aggressively as taking out all her anger of past few minutes on him, He hold her tight and managed to stand her on her toes and deepen the kiss, she too pulled his hair to get more access of his mouth. Both of their lips were moving in sync...

It was a kiss full of love, promise and a kiss to heal.. They both were pouring their heart out to each other with their kiss..

They broke the kiss, when both of them went out of breath. He rested his forehead on hers.. both of them were breathing heavily. They were happy, they were satisfied, they were content. They might be two imperfect people but both of them were just perfect for each other... The night and the moon was witness of their immense love, which they failed to express in words, but never failed to express through their actions... Nothing could part them apart, that was a promise they gave to each in that night full of love.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The next morning was more brighter as it came with too much happiness in Shaad Villa. It was the first morning of Asher and Najma after their marriage, so everyone was busy in teasing them. Najma had a glow on her face and a never ending smile.. She was blushing hard as every one was teasing her now and then. They had to leave for Australia tonight, so she was trying to live some more good moments in this house, as it was too hard for her to leave her family.

Dilshad was upset too, her daughter was grown up too early and now she has to leave her forever, only the thought of her leaving, made her cry...

Zoya - Okay attention everyone, I have to say something to you all...

Everyone was busy in eating breakfast when Zoya announced at the dining table. All of them look at her attentively.

Zoya - I know, I should have informed you all about this earlier but I was also not sure so I kept mum... 

Rashid - What is it dear, tell us clearly?

Zoya - Abbu you know since my studies are over and I always wanted to move further in fashion industry. That is why I applied for a designing course in Paris and guess what I got the admission there... They have asked me to report in three days, It's a one year course.. Abbu, I want to go there...

Sheerin - But how will we live without you for one whole year?

Zoya - Ammi, I also can't stay away from you. But it's just for a year please say yes, Abbu please...

Rashid looked at Dilshad and she nod in acceptance. She love Zoya as much as she love Najma, and if Najma would have asked her, she had definitely given her the permission so why not Zoya... Asad was silent through the whole conversation. Asher asked his opinion, Zoya looked at him with a hope in her eyes and how can he decline those pretty eyes.

Asad - You can go wherever you want Ms. Farooqui but...

Zoya - But Mr. Khan?

She looked at him in suspense and he smiled playfully.

Asad - But after getting engaged to me..

Her eyes literally popped out and she looked at him in utter surprise, while he just smirked.

All three elders too smile brightly, yes this was the right thing to do before sending her away but Najma got disappointed, as she had to leave today.

Najma - You both will get engage without my presence?

Asad - Of course not Tamatar. Engagement will be done today itself before you leave...

And that brought a instant smile on her face.. She was a lot happy...

Asad - Miss Farooqui so is that a yes?

And she just smiled wit teary eyes. yes her whole heart was shouting a yes, so how she could say a no. Everyone get dispersed as they have to prepare for another function which is to be held in just few hours.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry Gyz not edited....