1

"...she is death in the form of a child. the moment they think she's innocent is the moment the sign their life away to her... "

    A scream erupts from the redheads mouth as she starts panting. Her green eyes glaze over and her body goes slack. A hollow look in her face

    After falling through the Bifrost, Ever landed on an unknown planet that people called  ‘Earth’. A man found her and took her back to what he called “Base.” Ever hates it. Trapped underground. Being experimented on and her mind reprogrammed. It sucks.

    “мост,” (*Bridge*) The Warriors face goes blank and her jaw clenches as the Scientist finishes. He unhooks her from the machines and she stands.

    “Доброе утро, мой Маленький Воин,” (*Good Morning my little Warrior*) The scientist speaks, using his native tongue, as he unbuckles her from the chair.

    “Готов к выполнению,” (*Ready to comply*) The Warrior’s voice isn’t quite her own as she picks up on his use of Russian. It is low and dark, a bit scratchy from her screams.

    They turned her into a soldier, a fighter, a killer. No one expect a child, right?

    “Вы отправитесь в миссию,” (*You will be going on a mission*) He briefs, “Мы хотим, чтобы этот человек был мертв,” (*We want this man dead*) The Scientist hands the Warrior a picture.

    “Никаких свидетелей, никаких следов, как будто он никогда не существовал,” (*No witnesses, no trail, as if he never existed*) Ever listens to the man’s every instruction. Knowing if she did it wrong, there would be consequences, “И Маленький Воин, на этот раз не молния.” (*And Little Warrior, no lightning this time.*)

    The Warrior nods, “да сэр.” (*Yes sir*)

<>

    “Задержать ее,” (*Detain her!*) A man yells. Evergreen started remembering stuff, and so she began fighting back. A man places his hand around her throat and she snaps his wrist like a twig.

    A man with a metal arm attempts to punch her in the nose. His arm sparking more memories.

    “Воин, что ты делаешь?” (*Warrior, what are you doing?*) The Soldier demands.

    “Очистите мой пистолет, сэр,” (*Cleaning my gun, sir*) The Warrior replies sternly, dismembering her 3-80. The Soldier rolls his eyes.

    “У нас нет времени для этого,” (*We don’t have time for that*) He grabs the back of her neck, attempting to lift her up, but Ever swiftly turns and kicks him in the abdomen.

    Evergreen gasps as three men pin her in a chair.

    “Протрите ее! Начать сначала!” (*Wipe her! Start over!*) A man yells before exiting the room.

<>

    Ever was wipe six times until she finally escaped. Bucky started remembering things and help her get out. That was two years ago. She is hiding out in Germany when he found her again.

    He said Hydra couldn’t hurt them anymore and that they would take care of each other.

    So that’s what they’ve done. Stick together and have each other's backs. Watch out for each other. They are best friends, and Evergreen couldn’t ask for more.

    Ever still doesn't have much memory from before HYDRA. All she remembers is falling. She is to scared to try to remember anything else.

    She does remember what she’s done. What HYDRA make her do. Those are the things she can’t seem to forget.

<><><><><><><><><><>
im not fluent in russian so dont hold me to that or get pissed if my translation is wrong. also, this book will be updated on fridays.