34

*important a/n at the bottom please read when you're done*

    "Buck! Will you grab Scar?" Evergreen calls from the kitchen as the baby screams in the other room, "My hands are full!" She is in the middle of cooking.
    It's been almost five months since they moved to Wakanda. T'Challa kindly gave them an apartment close to Shuri's lab, making it easier for them to get their check-ups done.
    They got married three months ago, about three weeks after they decided to stay. It was quiet and the only people there were Steve, Tony, Peter, Natasha, Wanda, and Clint. No one could find Thor, so they had to continue without him.
    "Got it!" Soon the house falls silent, the only noise is a hushed giggle. Ever sets the pot down on the table, resting a spoon on top of it.
    The brunette walks in the room, a grin on his cheeks as he stares at the baby. Bucky sports gray joggers and no shirt, showing off his muscles and where metal is bound to flesh.
    "She was just lonely," Bucky's eyes finally flick to his girl, a soft smile stealing her lips, "That's all."
    "Hmm," Ever hums and leans over the table, pushing her lips against Bucky's. The man with blue eyes smirks into her lips.
    "What was that for?" Bucky passes Scarlett to Ever as he begins to set the table.
    "Nothing. I just love you," The redhead sets the baby in her highchair as she moves to help her man.
    "Well, if that's the case," Bucky stops her, resting her hands on her waist, her hands pressing against his firm chest, "Kiss me again, Buttercup."
    "Anything for you," Evergreen stands on her tip toes and steals his lips. A giggle takes the kiss, as the couple turn to look at their baby. Content in their gaze.

<><><><><>
i kinda don't want to write infinity war or endgame because they break my heart. is this a good ending? please be honest.