Crow and Keyote

12:31 AM

Patty's phone rang. It was in her purse behind her. It was the middle of a song, she winced as the phone continued to ring. This had never been a problem before. Patty put the guitar aside and reached into her purse. Keyote proved a true Thesbian as she continued to play and sing while Patty answered her phone. For no other reason than to stop the ringing.

"Patty, I saw a relative of Keyote." Jim started.

Patty wasn't paying attention to the rest that Jim was saying. Keyote had stopped playing, she got up and put her own guitar aside. As if in a trance Keyote stood up and began to walk towards a woman dressed in a tan denim jacket. Patty saw the resemblance right away.

"Aunt Crow?" Keyote asked.

"Yes, child. I'm your Aunt." Crow said. She stood up and opened her arms to embrace Key.

Key turned suddenly and ran into the Lost Tea Shop. Past Stacey who was looking out the glass door. Past the patrons inside the tea shop and straight to the women's restroom where she locked herself in.

12:33 PM

Crow stood there with her arms spread. Keyote's reaction confused her for a moment. Crow had thought Keyote would embrace her, not run away. The other woman playing ran after Keyote. Maria stood up and placed a hand on Crow's shoulder. Crow pulled away and started to walk towards the tea shop.

"This won't be easy for Keyote or your family." Maria said. Walking behind Crow. "Please be patient."

"I don't know if you noticed, girl, but I'm not known for my patience." Crow told her.

Crow came through the glass door, pushing Casey aside. Maria came in after soothing Casey's ruffled feathers. Patty was talking to the door of the women's restroom. Patty was speaking English, the girl was speaking Spanish.

"Tu contar ellos." Keyote said.

Crow wasn't quite familiar with that accent.

"I didn't know about it. I would have discussed it with you first." Patty said.

"Cuantos hacer ellos saber." Keyote replied.

"Speak English, child." Crow said as she walked up. "Come out of there."

"Tu veulta."

"What?" Crow wasn't sure what she said.

"Screw you, you puta." Keyote answered her.

"Come out of there, child, or I'll come in and drag you out." Crow said.

"You and who's army."

Crow backed up and slammed her body against the door. "I've never needed army or anyone else for that matter."

12:37 PM

Keyote had her back against the door. It was locked, but that was weak. It felt like car had rammed against the door. Keyote was thrown forward. The door lock was broken and the door flew open to reveal the stern woman who had slammed into it.

Keyote moved forward. Using what Jim had taught her to defend herself. Keyote stomped down onto the arch of Crow's foot, but before her foot could really connect Crow moved her foot then pivoted around Keyote. Crow grabbed Keyote's arm and twisted it behind her back. Keyote kicked back, but couldn't land a blow on Crow's shins. Crow took the girl and pulled her out of the bathroom and tossed her onto the couch.