Engagement

8:00 PM

Jose had attempted to commit suicide rather than face the justice. Andy didn't blame him, when he was in that tribal prison in Thornbrush he caught hell from the other inmates for raping the eighteen year old girl he had tried to recruit.

Stupid bitch had told the reservation police that he raped her. Andy knew better, he was initiating her to a new life as a whore. That was all. What did she expect. Someone had to show the little bitch what she needed to do. Like the little honey hadn't fucked before. Andy knew she was no virgin, she'd done it with some boy at least once.

"We are going to start teaching some lessons." Andy said to his crew. "Tomorrow we are going to take out Jim and his crew. From what Little C. tells me Bobbi, Patty, some old woman, and this Key are all working for Jim now. He might even have Kitty stashed in the building somewhere."

"I saw they cleared the vines and stuff around the old fence." Little C. told the crew as they were gathered in the lounge of the old hotel. "I know they hooked up electricity too. They've got an old Jeep the old woman drives. Bobbi has a white minivan."

"I'm figuring that this crew have been working on forming their own harem. So, we go in there take Kitty back, kill Jim, Patty, and the old woman. After that we burn down the building." Andy told them. "I want this Key alive though, I'm not convinced she's eighteen. She'll be useful to us."

"Don't forget about that dog." Little C. said to Andy. He wanted to mention that Jim was a brujo, but he knew Andy didn't believe him.

"We'll kill their fucking dog too." Andy replied. "Oh, and if we run into any witches or walking skeletons we'll handle them too."

The whole crew knew about Little C.'s claims about the dog turning into a werewolf and the Bone Woman Little C. encountered. They all laughed. Big C. had explained that Little C. was high at the time. Still, they all harassed Little C. about it. Little C. knew that they would never believe what he said about the Hombre Lupa or the Mujer Hueso.

"Are you sure you want to come along, Little C., Mujer Hueso might get you." One man joked.

December 24:

Greenacres Camp, 6:30 PM

Patty explained that on Christmas Eve, it was custom that a person could open one gift. Since there were only three gifts for Key under the tree. One from Jim, Patty, and Crow Key didn't have much difficulty choosing the biggest one which was from Crow.

It was four foot long by two and half feet wide. Six inches thick. Wrapped in shiny green paper tied with two inch wide red ribbon and a huge red bow. For Key it was irresistible. She tore away the paper to reveal a brand new replica of Patty's 1956 model Gibson guitar. Excitement of revealing the gift gave way to wide-eyed shock on seeing it. This followed by a sudden revitalization as Key profusely thanked Crow. She jumped up and hugged her, before returning to her beautiful guitar.

For nearly an hour Key tuned and played with the guitar. Patty had a chance to play a few cords and helped Key tune the guitar. The box the guitar came in along with the paper still lay on the floor where Key had left them. Key hadn't noticed that the adults hadn't opened any of their gifts. Jim finally decided it was time to continue the tradition.

Jim reached over and picked up Key's gift to him. He opened it carefully. Leaving much of the paper intact. Which he folded and placed beside him. He revealed a book. It was a history of the crusades. Key knew Jim's love of history and his lack of information on that particular subject.