Part 12- Trouble (part 2)

5th August 2018

Hamed

"Explain to me EXACTLY what had happened Yousif",Busola says as she paces up and down the living room floor.

"I don't know I wasn't with her. All I knew was Ishaq dragging me and Ayesha along with him then we started running, I didn't even know why we were running but then we saw three men running after us with weapons like knives. We lost each other, I don't know how but Ishaq and Hasna were together bit then suddenly they weren't and Hasna wasn't with him",Yousif explains shakingly.

"Why would you leave her along Yousif are you stupid? Seriously why would you even let her out of your sight",Busola yells at Yousif who already had tears in his eyes.

"I didn't mean tom I don't know what happened".

"Busola calm down. Ishaq what happened to Hasna?",mama asks.

"They got her. They took her but left me. They touched her"he whispers.

"Touched her? Di-"

Busola's phone beeps and she runs over to it and unlocks it. As she was reading whatever message came through her eyes watered then she falls unto the couch with tears running down her cheeks.

"What is it?",mama asks her.

"They She-"Busola chokes on her tears then mama hugs her and rubs her back comfortingly.

"Let me see",mama takes her phone and stares at it with a little gasp escaping her lips.

"Why did you let her go?",Busola cries and covers her face. She's actually full blown crying.

Her phone beeps again and mama hands it to her.

"Your fiance"mama whispers.

Busola looks at it and wipes her tears then picks it up.

"Nows not the time Laken. I can't tal-". She stops talking and smiles.

"Really? Where? How? Is she okay? How is she?".

"Tell him to bring her here"mama whispers and Busola nods.

"Am going to send you the address, can you please bring her here. Thank you"

She hangs up and sighs happily.

"She's okay. Laken has her",she whispers.

"Your not going to any party after this just so you know"Busola tells Yousif who looks down and nods.

"Its all his fault anyways"Yousif suddenly snaps and looks at Ishaq.

"Yousif stop blaming others fo-"

"Its his fault. What were you even doing with her. I told you to stat away from her. Why did you go near her again",Yousif yells now standing up angrily.

"Would you stop. He didn't do anything. They were just talking",Ayesha tells Yousif who glares at her. She instantly sits back down and frowns.

"I didn't do anything. We j- Shea"Ishaq stutters.

"She what? If you had just left her alone when I told you too then they wouldn't have found us again and she wouldn't have been caught"Yousif pushes Ishaq into the wall.

"Yousif stop"Busola says but he ignores her.

"Its all his fault. They got her because of you. They hurt her BECAUSE OF YOU",Yousif yells then he punches Ishaq who stumbles and hits the wall.

"Yousif"all the ladies yell.

"Its not my fault. If you hadn't been yelling at me for no damn reason then they wouldn't have caught us",Ishaq yells.