Part 39- Beautiful Words

Hamed

All this new information seems too much for me to handle. How can Busola's mom be alive. They said she died along with her father. So how is she alive and also Daneen's mother.
Noah. The betrayer. How would I explain all these to the whole family. How? I need something. I need proof to show that Noah is a betrayer. But what proof?
Would they believe me if I tell them that I had a dream and everything was shown to me. Sort of like a revelation. I had prayed before I slept. Allah must've answered my prayers. Maybe that's why it took 15 years. Me and Busola aren't only related to each other by marriage but also by enemies. Well not really but like we both had a reason to know each other. Allah brought us together so she can help me and maybe so I could be of help to her....but her mother left her and her siblings. How would I help her with that? She'd be heartbroken. She spent all these years battling poverty while taking care of her younger siblings because she thought her parents were no more only to find out 16 years later that her mother is still alive and her sister is also the girl who made me this way.

"This is all too much",I whisper to myself then groan with worry.

"What is?",Busola asks walking into our room with a glass of orange juice in one hand and my medicine bottle in her other hand.

"Headache". She smiles sadly then takes a seat beside me. I take mg medicine then she leans her head on my shoulder and smiles.

"Your doctor says your heart rate is much at pace than before. So in a way its like your improving but we can't know for sure because we don't know how your episodes start",she whispers.

"We can try me standing at the terrace",I tell her.

"no no I can't risk that. What if you hurt yourself more than you already are",she says signalling to my bandaged head and left hand.

"Am positively sure I can handle it. Come on imma make you proud",I stand up and pull her.

"You always make me proud Hamed",she whispers.

I smile and look at her.

"Really. I know all this isn't your fault and for you to keep fighting to be better makes me so proud and glad that your my husband. You mean so much to me",she whispers while caressing my cheeks.

A tear falls from my eye at the beautiful words uttered from her.

"I love you so much"I tell her. I kiss her forehead and hug her.

"I love you too"she replies in a whisper. Her hand drops to my chest  then her hold on me tightens.