Part 21-After

Sunday

Hamed

"Your here early",mama smiles hugging both me and Busola.

"Yeah wanted to have time to get ready and I had no clothes because SOMEBODY forgot to pack me some",Busola states then looks at babhi who smiles teasingly.

"Did you like em?",she asks.

Busola rolls her eyes and mama chuckles.

"What is there to eat mama?",I ask her.

"Did you eat before coming here?".

"He wanted your cooked food rather than buying food so we came here straight away",Busola answers which made mama smile then she kisses my cheek.

"Get ready I'll prepare your plate. Guests should be arriving soon".

"Beta I have your Saree placed on the bes. Wear that for today will you?",mama asks.

"Sure no problem",Busola nods. I take the suitcase off her then we make our way up the stairs.

I fix my outfit for the day then look up towards the bathroom door where Busola is standing. She's putting her braids in a low bun. She's in the red Saree which mama told her to wear. It actually looks really good on her. Looks like it was made just for her.

"What do you think?",she asks twirling around for me then strikes a pose

"What do you think?",she asks twirling around for me then strikes a pose. I laugh then shake my head.

"You look beautiful, why not just go natural. Don't wear make up",I tell her as she takes a seat in front of the mirror then spreads her make up items out on the table.

"Aw thanks but I can't. I have to look REALLY GOOD",she says then turns back to her work.

I shrug then spray myself with perfume. I put on my watch then my shoes. I turn to Busola but she doesn't even look nearly ready.

"Hamed bhai, babhi the guests are here. Mama said to come down",Ayesha calls.

"Okay we'll be down. Gimme 5 minutes",Busola yells in response then her hand starts moving super fast with the brush. Her make up which was applied at random all over her face seemed to be rhyming with her skin now. Well not with her skin but it looked nice.
She applied on some red lipstick then mascara then stands up.