Part 26- Bad News

Busola

"Bhai we gotta talk",Hamed says looking at an angry looking Usman.

"Look Hamed don't start with me okay? This is between me and my wife why you want to get in between",Usman snaps angrily at him.

"He's only trying to help",Noor says.

"Did I ask you",Usman snaps making her jump.

"Can't you see your stressing her?",I butt into the conversation.

"Babe don't",Hamed whispers to me but I just roll my eyes.

"Your stressing her. Your a part of the reason she ca-"

"Busola shut up"Noor whisper yells.

"What do you mean shut up? He's yelling st you like that and your sitting down like you control your own destiny. Ah ah if you want a child so badly why don't you sit down and calm down, and shut up for once. Why are you yelling at her? What is your problem?",I yell.

"Busola shut up",Hamed yells standing up.

I gasp and move back shocked.

"Look",he rubs his forehead frustratedly then sighs.

"This isn't any of your business okay?"he whispers.

"Oh so its your business abi?(right?) So its right for him to yell at her for everything she does abi? So this is what you too will do if this happens with us?" I snap at him.

"What? No no of course not. I wouldn't try that. I just am saying we should let them solve this themselves. He's my elder brother you had no right to talk to him like that. Watch yourself!".

"Okay okay I won't. But stand there and let your brother ruin his m-".

He turns away cutting me off but I don't say anything.

"Bhai am really sorry for her please don't be angry" he begs Usman who shakes his head.

"So now your spreading things that is supposed to be between us?",Usman turns to Noor who glances at me then him.

"Am sorry Usman. It slipped please my husband am sorry" she gets on her knees and holds his hand.

"Please don't be angry with me. Am sorry"she cries.

"See what you have caused",Hamed shakes his head at me then grand my hand and drags me out of Usman and Noor's room then closes the door.

"Next time don't talk to him like that",he tells me then walks off to the bed.

"Hamed I hope you won't be doing what he's doing to me later. I know we both want kids but if I can't have kids, I hope you won't be hiving me cold shoulders or yelling at me....or better yet get a second wife?",I hiss.

He starts laughing then shakes his head.

"Babe its true we both want kids but if we don't have them I wouldn't do ANY of those things. Listen its not up to you or me, but Allah himself. When he wants us to have kids, we will. We don't have to rush",he smiles.

I smile a little the roll my eyes playfully.

"You know I love you baby just because bhai is like that doesn't mean I would. Plus bhai is just stressed, and when he gets stressed he acts on other people. Please don't mind him. I will talk to him and PLEASE don't talk to him anyhow. Okay?".

"Okay I'll apologize. Everything he said just made my head turn. I just got mad. I shouldn't have, its none of my business but Noor is so nice and stressed. I don't like seeing her like that" I sigh and get in bed with him.