Part 43 (The End Of Everything)

Busola

RECAP

"SAY BYE BYE NOAH", Hamed smiles pointing the gun at Noah.

"Hamed NOOOOO", Usman runs over and pushes Hamed to the floor as  he pulls the trigger.

My eyes widen and my hand finds its way towards my opened mouth out of shock. Noah holds his chest and the gun flies into the kitchen as Hamed hits the floor with Usman on top of him.

PRESENTLY....

"Noah?", Uncle calls with a shaken tone. 

Noah slowly lifts up his head. He drops his hands and thankfully he had no scratch, no wounds, no nothing. The bullet did not hit him. He moves away and there's a small hole in the wall.

"Hamed? Hamed", Usman kneels down in front of him shaking an unconscious Hamed.

"I think he just drained himself out", Baba whispers. 

Noah scurries off from the wall and runs out towards the door but before he could step out three cops appear in front of the house making Noah stumble backwards. 

"Your under arrest attempt murder of murder. Anything you do or say will be held against you in court", the first cop says as the second one handcuffs Noah.

"Who called the cops?", Baba asks.

"Me", Yousif mumbles then he walks over to me. 

"Are you okay?", he asks. I smile and hug him. 

"We're moving", Mama says and nobody dares to reject. I guess we all agreed on that. 

Usman and Ishaq both place Hamed on the couch carefully. I look at mom who smiles a little. I walk to her and hug her. 

"You may not remember now. But we'll help you remember", I tell her which made her smile. I look at Daneen who looks away with guilt. 

"You made a mistake. I forgive you but Hamed, you'll have to give him some time. What happened is what causes him to react like this at any given time. It did a lot of damage to him. But don't stop repenting", I hug her and kiss her forehead. Tears slide down her cheeks then she tightens her hold on me. 

****

ONE WEEK LATER

"Am fine Busola, really. I feel much better", Hamed smiles. 

"That's good. Because I have something for you", I tell him as I get up from our bed then walk towards my bag. I take out the surprise packet then walk back to him.

"What is it?", he asks me but I don't reply. I just hand him the packet.

"Open it".

He looks at me confusedly but opens the packet anyways. He slowly takes out my pregnancy test which came out POSITIVE. 5 Times. 

"Positive, Positive, Positive, Positive, Positive", he reads as he takes out the 5 tests. His voice became higher and higher withe excitement as he counted.

"Am going to be a father?", he looks at me with a shocked look.

I just smile then nod. He throws himself at me and hugs me tightly while crying. 

"Hamed please don't cry", I frown while rubbing his back gently.

"You don't understand. I never thought I would ever have a wife who would marry me let alone who would bare me a child. Who would make me a father to my child. Allah not only blessed me with a pious and wonderful, kind, beautiful wife, but also a caring and thoughtful and loyal mother to my future child. Busola, I did not think any of this could be possible, I could only dream and pray of this day. Thank you for always being so patient and loving with me. I love you so much and pray that you and I meet in Jannah, together, as life partners", he says with tears flowing down both our eyes.

"Ameen. I love you too"I smile then hug him.

"Everything is okay now",he whispers repeatedly.

"Yeah".

THE END!