Part 36- Gone Too Far

Hamed

"Great presentation today son",Baba pats my shoulder with a smile.

"Thanks baba"I smile. I start to pack up my things when I suddenly feel a pang of pain surf from head to my body. I stumble to the side then hold my head to stop the pain but there was no point.

"Ba-b-",I try to call. Baba didn't realize what was going on as he was busy flipping through some files.

I start to gasp really loudly which eventually alerted him. His eyes were so large with fear and worry that I almost felt guilty.

He quickly takes out his phone. My hand just finally dropped to my sides. My breathing stopped. I take a deep breath slowly.

"Baba. Get out",I whisper.

"Beta wh-".

"GET OUT",I scream.

He jumps and rushes out of my office and shuts the door. When he finally left I just let go. I was smashing every single thing that was in my office. From my laptop to my desk. I threw all my files onto the floor. When I couldn't find anything else to destroy I start to pound and beat and punch at the floor tiles. I was punching it so hard that my hand just oozed out blood. I pant and pant in hope that I could control what was happening but it only made me go crazier. By now I was going mental. I jump up and start pound and punch my head into the walls. The pain was too much. I wanted it out.
When that didn't help I turn around and just burst into tears. I was screaming while crying. I run to the floor and grab the scissors there.
I breath and breath and breath but nothing happened. With a scream of agony I just stabbed continuously at my left hand. I kept stabbing and stabbing and stabbing. I scream louder and louder then just as I was about to aim for my head the scissors was slapped out of hand.

I jump up and growl at the person. Busola. There was tears running down her face, her eyes were bloodshot red, her lips quivering as she cried.

"Stop please. Stop. This is too much",she whispers. I thought she was talking to me but when she took Allah's name I realized she was crying to The Lord.

"Get out"I whisper.

The pain worsens and I scream at her then growl. She backs up into the wall and starts whispering to herself while crying.

"Let me take the pain away. It hurts",I just start to cry. I cried harder and harder then drop the scissors which I had snatched from her hand. I fell down to the floor along with it. I felt so cold all of a sudden.

Arms wraps around my chest and her chin rests on my head as I drop completely in her hold.