Chapter 9

Ayeshas POV

The alarm blasting through my ears caused my eyes to jolt open. Flipping my body over I suddenly fell to the ground hitting my head on the night stand while at it. Groggily, I got up and tried to shut the alarm off, but failed miserably. I yanked the cord out of the outlet before finally aiding to my aching head.

It wasn't until then I finally took in my surroundings. "Really Ish?" I whined, looking at the now half awake Stephen. I quickly looked around his room. It was huge and nicely decorated. My focus went back to Stephen as his eyes started to flutter open.

What happened last night? I was completely clueless and completely hungover. And to top that off, I had a giant migraine forming from hitting my head. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Stephen groaned.

He got out of bed, rubbing his eyes. When I noticed he was not wearing a shirt, my mind jumped to many conclusions. "Shit!" I looked down at my wardrobe, seeing I had a huge oversized tee on.

"Jesus, you scared me." I looked over at Steph who was still trying to wake himself up. Ignoring his last comments, I got right to the point.

"What happened last night?" I started. "And more importantly, how do I end up in the sheets with you? Did we.."

Steph raised his brows taking a look around his room. "I don't think we did anything last night." He slowed down at the end. "Maybe?"

Third Person

Ayesha and Stephen were in the back of a car, getting escorted to Stephens place. They were in the middle of kissing, when suddenly Ayesha pulled back, looking out the window.

"Look it, Stephen! It's the Waffle House, we have to go get waffles! Pleaseee?" She begged, without even thinking Stephen nodded telling his driver to turn into the restaurant. She gave him an intense kiss, "thank youuu."

"Anything for my baby." Hand in hand, they walked to the entrance of the Waffle House. When Stephen went to open the door for Ayesha, they found out I was closed.

"Ugghh, this is stupid." Ayesha pouted, rolling her eyes.

"Let's just make our own waffles then!" Stephen said, pointing towards the nearest gas station. Ayesha was all for the idea, and the two made their way to the station.

They went to the frozen aisle and grabbed a 12 pack of waffles, not wasting any time. They went to the cashier to pay.

"Wait!" Ayesha yelled, leaving Steph at the cashier. She ran her way through the aisles, and cams back with a bottle of syrup.

The two got back in the car, getting close to Stephens house. As they pulled up to his gated driveway Ayesha spoke. "I want to be rich!"

"Then marry me and I'll give all my money to you." Stephen said, taking her hands in his. They both had smiled plastered to you.

"Then I will get a big diamond ring!"  They shared a passionate kiss. "Let's do it." She thought for a moment. "But tomorrow, our waffles will get gross!"

"Okay... wifey." Stephen smirked. The driver came and opened the door. Stephen threw him a 100 before him and Ayesha ran into his house.