Chapter 11

Ayeshas POV

I was dressed in white jeans with a classic warriors tee on. My hair was in beach waves and I had a light natural makeup look going on.  Nellie was doing the last touches on her hair while I slid my shoes on.

"Hey Ish?" Nellie called from the bathroom.

"Yeah?" I stood up, looking at myself in the full body mirror satisfied with my look.

"What did you do last night since I never made it back?" I walked into the bathroom and leaned on the doorframe. There was no use I lying to her about Stephen coming over.

"Steph came over and just hung out for a little. He didn't stay out to late though." She put her curling iron down and looked at me.

"Just hang out?" She smirked.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Yes, it's not like we would've done anything else," I slowed down towards the end. "Wait," my breath started to hitch. "Oh my god! No, no, no. This cannot be happening!"

Nellie gave me a look. "What? You're kinda scaring me," she chucked.

"I freaking took your advice!" I whined. She gave me a questioning look. "I kissed him, Nell," I pouted. She bursted our laughing. "I was basically asleep and I just subconsciously did it without even thinking!"

"At least you made a move," she simply said. I could tell she was enjoying this.

"What am I supposed to do?"

"Girl, there's not much you can do."

Well great. Today was his game, and I was forced to see him. I was just going to try and avoid it all costs, but I was just praying he wouldn't bring it up.

Stephens POV

I couldn't help but laugh to myself hearing Dray and KD get hyped. All the boys were in the locker room a couple of hours before tip off, and we were all in high spirits. Even if we were in Cleveland, not playing in our home arena.

"Yo Nick, you better come in clutch today, I know you were with Nellie last night," I teased, sending him a wink. He gave me a smirk and shook his head. The boys were hooting and hollering in the back.

"You too, my man, because the only way for you to know is if you were with little miss Ayesha last night." All the boys started to push me around saying all sorts of gibberish.

"What's the deal with that? Y'all like a thing or something?" Dray asked, anticipating the answer. Well the thing is Dray, I wasn't sure. Especially after last night and how she kissed me. I liked her and the kiss, I just didn't know how or if I should tell her. But of course, I wasn't going to tell him that.

"Let's just focus on the game for now," I replied. But to make them feel the least bit satisfied I sent them a wink.

"All I'm saying is she seems to really like you. She's one of the good ones so don't go ruining things and letting her go," the wise man Klay said. All the boys agreed. Everyone loved Ayesha.

I texted her to come see me before game time for good luck. But I didn't think I was going to bring up anything from last night. Not yet.