Chapter 18

Ayeshas POV

Snorkeling, parasailing and fishing- that's what the day consisted of. The whole day. I was a burnt dried up prune. So right now, before we got ready for dinner, we were just hanging out on the shore. Some were still fishing, but I decided to lay down and get a tad more sun. I was on the very end next to Sav, and Klay and Dray were sitting in beach chairs next to her.

"Stephen, you just don't understand! If I get burnt that means I could get skin cancer! And you know what that means? That could be the end of my career! It's like you don't even care!" I heard Zaya going off. I smirked and continued to eavesdrop.

"Zaya, just cause you got slightly burnt doesn't automatically mean you have cancer. Let's be realistic here," Stephen sighed, not really having much interest in the conversation.

"No! I read a thing that said every time you get burnt it increases your chances by 50%!" Zaya raged.

"You're so wrong. You think that means you get burnt one more and you have cancer?" Steph questioned. Zaya agreed. "Are you serious?! That's not what the information means at all! You are seriously so dumb sometimes."

Zaya scoffed and started to whine. I couldn't help but break out a laugh. They both looked at me, but I didn't give a care in the world.

"What are you looking at?" Zaya said, obviously annoyed. I just raised my brows and started to read my book again.

"Oh, nothing," I replied, unbothered. I think I saw Stephen crack a small smile, and let was the end for Zaya.

"Ugh! I'm leaving!" And with that she stormed off, leaving me with a huge grin.

"Entertaining?" Stephen asked with a sheer smirk.

"Very."

..........

Now we were all in the process of getting ready for dinner. I couldn't wait either, I was starving. I decided not to put much makeup on, but still a hint of it. There was no time to shower and putting on more makeup would make me feel more nasty than I already felt.

Everyone was doing different things so we all figured we would just meet up at the restaurant instead of heading over there together.

Klay and Nick were probably somewhere screwing around, Dray and Sav said they wanted to go to the bar for dinner, and who knows with Steph and Zaya. They've really been keeping to themselves.

So that just left me and Nellie. I walked over to where she was getting ready and took a seat. "You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, but we have a minutes." Nellie said taking a seat next to me. I looked at the time on my phone.

"Not really, actually we are late." I was about to get up but Nellie stopped me.

"I see the way he looks at you, Ish." I immediately wanted to get out of this conversation.

"I don't know-."

"Yes you do. And you know it too. I always catch him looking at you and even though he might be a prick- it's the most precious thing."