Chapter 17

Ayeshas  POV

After being here for a couple of days, we all decided to take a hike. The weather was perfect, and the hike was supposed to be amazing.

Because it was by a nearby island, we had to wait for a boat to come and pick us all up. And all in the meanwhile all of us had to listen to Zaya complaining. As usual.

"If she didn't want to go on this hike, she could have damn well stayed back." I started to complain at Nellie.

"She's just not used to wearing anything but heels- she can suck it up." Nellie had no liking for this girl. I mean I guess none of us did. Except Stephen, of course.

My eyes wondered over to Stephen as I thought. How could such a sweet personality, or what I thought was sweet, be attracted to such a dark and negative soul?

And for the wedding ring we found the other night, I kept that to myself. It wasn't my business. Yes it hurt me a lot, but I have no right to go acting like a bitch. It was always going to be in the back of my mind, and I was always going to be anxious until he would pop the question to Zaya. But for now, I would just have to live with it.

"I'm not jealous or anything, but what does Stephen see in her?" I asked who I thought was Nellie, but accidentally was Klay. "Oh shit, sorry I thought you were someone else."

Klay laughed. "No, you're fine. And trust me, I have no idea. I was totally rooting for you and him. I just think it would have been legit." I laughed with Klay and looked back over at Steph, who was staring. And for some reason I didn't look away. But he did. He seemed sad, which made me feel a bit of it, but I quickly shook that off.

The boat to the other island finally got here, and in just ten short minutes we were already there. Then, we had another car drive us to where the trail started.

The hike was a couple of miles and it would take us a couple hours. But with the reviews if got- I think it should be worth it.

"I'll be the leader!" Nellie said matter of factly. She stomped her way towards the front and started to take us through the hike. Nick following close behind.

"And I'll follow," Nick said, licking his lips. He couldn't make it any more obvious he was looking at her ass. I chuckled at the two and followed Nick.

"Isn't this a vacation? I don't see why we are taking a hike." Drake has been complaining this whole time. He was like that one brother that always bugs you and asks twenty times if you're there yet.

"Ditto." Zaya chimed in. Dray looked back at her, and quickly walked closer to me and Sav with a disgusted look.

"What is that look for?" Sav laughed as he kept making a face.

"I just felt the same way about something the way Zaya does." It was cracking me up the way his face and voice were so serious. "What does that say about me as a person?!"

"I'm sure you'll be fine just this one time. But I don't know, Dray. You might be changing into her," I teased. His face dropped and he got in front of me and Sav.

"Oh hell no. I'm staying as far away from her as possible. Can't catch her vibes no more."

We just laughed at poor Dray and continued to walk. A few moments later Klay stops us all and takes a seat on a nearby rock.