Chapter 20

Ayeshas POV

It was around brunch time, when me and Sav were eating some fruits making small talk. The rest were either still sleeping, some were jet skiing, and who knows what else.

"Ayesha, you will not believe what the hell I just heard!" Nellie came running towards me, getting Sav's and I's attention.

I laughed at her silliness. "And what might that be?" And what she said next had me choking on my strawberry.

"So I was asleep but I woke up when I heard some yelling. And me being the snoop I am found out it was Steph and Zaya. So I listened to their fight from a distance. And Steph stormed out of the room and Zaya was still going off about you, then he snapped. He turned around and broke up with her. I think it was for real this time."

I was still coughing. "What the actual hell?"

"Wait they were arguing about her?" Sav asked Nellie. Must've not heard that part.

"Wait what?!"

"Yeah, it was probably about how they were almost dirty in the sheets last night," Nellie told Sav, completely ignoring me.

Sav spit out her drink. "You and Stephen what?!"

"I ruined a relationship!" I whined, hitting my head against the wall.

"Okay you did not ruin the relationship, Zaya did. She has been this whole time. And it's probably what Stephen wants. So sorry, but no blaming this on you." Sav said matter of factly.

"So are we saying he broke up with her to be with you?" Nell asked.

"Wait, would you go for him?" Sav asked.

"Ooo imagine how Zaya would feel." They both started to laugh throwing all these questions at me. My head started to pound and I couldn't think straight.

"Ish, are you okay?" I couldn't make out the voice, and my vision started to get blurry. That's all I remember.

...

All I could make out was darkness, but I didn't have the energy to open my eyes. My head started to ache.

"She's probably faking it." I heard a voice say.

"Zaya, are you serious? Why are you even here?" I think Sav said.

"Should we call a doctor?"

"Why do you care Stephen?"

"Okay, Stephen get your girl and take her somewhere. It's actually annoying." The voice sounded like Dray.

"She's not my girl." Steph dryly said.

"It better be for good this time." Nellie sassed.

"What did you just say?"

"Guys let's not start this." Klay said, trying to get everyone to calm down.

And from that point on it just escalated. Everyone started to yell, argue back and forth. Then I was finally able to open my eyes, seeing everyone surrounding me. But I went unnoticed as they continued with their bickering. They must've brought me inside.

"Guys." I tried to say, but no one heard me. "Guys." I tried again. "Guys! Shut up!" Finally I got their attention. My hand went to the bump that was forming on my head. Then it travelled to the cut that was still slightly bleeding from when I hit it on that rock from the hike. I didn't think it would be this bad. It's probably why I passed out.

"Are you okay?" Stephen immediately asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I blinked a couple times trying to regain focus. "What even happened?"

"You passed out." Zaya replied rolling her eyes. If I didn't feel like I was about to die, I would've slapped her right then and there.

"Oh, really? No way! I thought I just hit my head for fun," I said in a sarcastic tone. "Captain obvious," I murmured under my breath.

"You know what, I'm out of here." Zaya grabbed her stuff and stormed out of the room. To all of our pleasure.

Deciding to get off this dirty floor, I slowly got up. I was stumbling a bit, but nothing bad. Stephen ran over to my side. "Wow, wow, wow, wow. Be careful." He took a hold of my arm, and helped guide me to the couch.

"This is from the cut in your head, isn't it?" He waited for a response. "You need to get this checked out, especially if it's making you pass out. Is is still bleeding?" He went to gently move my head back and look, but he stopped himself.

"I'm fine, really." It was clearly awkward, considering last nights events. We just looked at each other for a few seconds and noticing his hand was still holding my arm, he quickly took it off. He cleared his throat and walked over to Nick, Dray and Klay.

After convincing everyone I was perfectly fine, because I was, they finally decided to leave me alone. Except Nellie and Sav of course.

"What are we doing tonight? It want it to be exciting," I asked them. Our days were getting limited here, and I wanted to make the most of them. And it was also getting pretty late, I was out for a long time.

"You just passed the hell out and you're worried about what we are doing tonight?" Sav laughed. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Well I have an idea..." Nellie smirked.

...

And that's how we all ended up on the shore, alone, it being nearly midnight. We all stripped down to our swim suits and ran into the ocean. With a little bit of alcohol in everyone's system.

Thus, the water fight began. Everyone was splashing each other, and pulling each other under. All you could hear was laughing and the ocean. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

______________________
Thank you sm for reading!!
Vote and comment!
<3