Chapter 16

Sorry it's so bad!! It gets better, I promise

Ayeshas POV

"Ish, wake up. We are finally here!" I slowly opened my eyes and looked out the window of the jet. It was absolutely beautiful. "Well what are you waiting for? Let's go!" I smiled at my best friends happiness. She was so excited.

I grabbed my bags and got off the plane. I immediately regretted my outfit choice, since I already felt like a hot, humid mess. Soon enough my hair would be frizzed up.

"Wow." I took a look around in awe. Maybe this wouldn't be too bad.. Well I thought that until someone decided to speak up.

"We don't have all day, let's go." Zaya said directly towards me, even though no one else was bothering to make a move. I wanted to push her back into the plane and send her as far away from here.

"Deep breaths, Ish." Sav chuckled, saying it only loud enough for me to hear. I gave her a small smile and did as she said. I'm trying so hard not to hate her, but it's kind of hard when she's basically begging for it.

We were staying at the Four Seasons, and it was like my dream trip coming to life. Our drunk selves did alright, even though it'd be best if we didn't make a trip at all.

We were all getting our stuff situated and figuring out rooms and such, since we got two big bungalows

We were all getting our stuff situated and figuring out rooms and such, since we got two big bungalows. But Zaya would not stop running her mouth about the plans she was making us, and how we were on a tight schedule. And to be honest, it was quite annoying.

"You're not our mom, okay? Could you just like shut up, for once in your life?! Seriously.." I snapped. The room grew silent and I rolled my eyes. "Everyone was thinking it."

I heard Steph whisper to Zaya. "Maybe you shouldn't make a schedule. Let's just go day by day, okay?" And I snickered, I felt slightly victorious. Zaya was pissed and walked out, which I'm pretty sure lightened everyone's mood up.

It was late afternoon since Steph's jet was delayed a bit, so there wasn't much to do. Everyone decided to just go out to eat, and get to know the island a bit. So I took a shower and put on some high waisted white shorts with a sheer pink tee.

We all met outside and made our way to this small cafe shack that wasn't too far. A walkable distance. I sat in between Nellie and Sav with their lovers next to them, and Klay across from we who was next to Zaya and Steph.

God I was such a third wheel on this trip. People will think Klay and I are dating if they see pictures. Nothing against Klay, I can just never see that happening. But seriously, this was hella awkward.

We got our food and all made small talk with the occasional snarky comment from Zaya. But none of us really let her get to us. Quite frankly, it was kind of entertaining.

After eating a few bites, my stomach was already started to hurt. That was a problem with me. My stomach is way to sensitive and when it eats something that it's not used to and is very ethnic, I get sick.

"Oh man, Nell. I think I might have to go back. I'm not feeling to hot."

"I'm coming with you then. All I can hear is little model over here yapping and if I hear anymore I might just chop my head off."

So we both decided to leave and head back to the bungalows. We finally made it back and Nellie grabbed my arm.

"What?" I asked with a slight chuckle.

"Dude it's a perfect opportunity." She said, nudging her head towards Nellies bag. I looked at the bags, then at her, wiggling her eyebrows and all.

"No way, Nellie! We can't do that!"

"Yes we can! It doesn't hurt if no one knows!"

Before I could stop at her she was already deep into her bag. "Keep an eye out for me, will ya?" So I did, because I knew I couldn't argue with her.

After just a few short seconds Nellie spoke up. "Uh, Ish, this isn't Zayas bags. It's Stephens." She stopped and bit her lip.

"And?"

She hesitated, but pulled out a box. And when she opened it, there sat a gorgeous engagement ring.
__________________
Thank you for reading!!
I know this is bad, but it will go up from here!
Make sure to vote and comment!
Sorry it's been so long.
<3