Chapter 2

"Hello, anybody home?" Maria asked me as she snapped her fingers infront of my face.

"Not at home. In school Mar!" I shot her a smile which she returned with a glare.

"Anyways were you thinking about Cameron Hamshaw?" I shot her a look that says are-you-crazy. And she just smirked.

She continued "I saw him catch you and must I say he looks like an angel sent from heaven."

Maria was my best friend. She's been through a lot, especially when her mother died and now she lives with her father who never gives her time. She's one heck of a best friend. I mean look at her! She's a brunette and she is drop dead gorgeous. Whenever she smiled, I could see her dimples. We've been friends since childhood. Her mom used to make the best blueberry muffins.

"Oh my gosh tell me everything about it!" She almost yelled and I sent her a glare. "What do I tell about Hamshaw? I mean he just didn't let me fall. No big deal!"

"I mean I just woke up from fainting and you are questioning me like there's no tomorrow?" I shot her a look which she returned with puppy dog eyes "I'm sowwy, I know you love me!" She's right haha!

"Okay so tell me what that Queen B did to you."

+++++++
Sorry if the chapter is short. The ones ahead would be at a greater length.