Chapter 6

"Where were you? I called you so many times and you didn't pick up! I was so worried" Maria almost screamed like the world was ending.

"Haven't I told you to breathe in and breathe out?" I scoffed at how ridiculous she was being.

"Hey guys! Have you heard that Cameron guy's going to shift to Swift view Road and pretty much everyone's making a big deal?" Landon announced. Landon was the type of guy that wanted attention. So I could see why he looked weird when CAMERON got all the attention. I shrugged his words off and groaned at the fact that Cameron was now my neighbour.

Landon spoke,“Anyways, I gotta go talk to the jocks and those hot cheerleaders. Bye guys!” I smirked.

Landon walked towards his jock mates and Maria elbowed me on the stomach.

"Ouch, what was that for?" I growled out in frustration. Why did she elbow me?

"Where were ou

****

"TUTIONS FROM CAMERON HAMSHAW?" To say I was shocked would be an understatement. Mr. Mathews told me that I needed help in Physics, and that Cameron would be a perfect tutor.

"I don't have time. Plus she's some type of a nerd or smarty pants or something. So why can't she learn herself? Or find another tutor." Cameron was sitting on one of the chairs with his legs on the table. Did I ever say he had a soft side? I think I was stupid at that moment. What a jerk!

"Feet off the table. Now!" Mr. Mathews said. "You're tutoring her and that's final. Got it?"

He nodded with a disappointed look on his face. Why was he disappointed? Wasn’t I the one who is supposed to be learning from the badass? "Good!" Mr. Mathews shouted before leaving the classroom.

"Saturday. Yours or mine?" He asked rather rudely. "We are neighbors anyways. What was your name again? Sandy, no. Katy, no." He spoke with a thoughtful tone.

By then, we were walking out of the classroom, down the school hallways, when I'd rather be at home watching ‘Revenge’. Today was the season finale, and I had to be in school talking to Cameron.

"So?" Cameron looked at me with his eyebrows raised "Where?"

"Mine. 4 p.m. sharp. Today. No tardiness!"

“I am the one who’s gonna tutor you remember Katy?! I decide when I wanna reach.”

“It’s Sienna. Whatever.” I say, rolling my eyes at his arrogance.

He walked away without a last greeting.

"Gosh!!" I began "It's raining heavily!" I usually took the bus home if mom was busy. Today mom and dad had an important meeting. So mom couldn’t pick me up.

I wonder if Cameron had a ride. Duhh he must have a ride, but I heard he doesn’t allow anyone on it except himself. So I decided that I won’t even bother asking him.

I walked outside the school towards the parking lot, which by now began to get empty. All that was there were a few cars and two motorbikes parked and drenched under the clouds.

“Get inside the car. Now.” Cameron commanded while I stood there getting drenched under the rain.

“No, thank you! I rather go by the bus, Mr. Hamshaw” I focused on the car, it was a black Mercedes Benz that looked like it was polished and looked new, but was now soaking wet from the constant raining like cats and dogs.

“I don’t take NO for an answer. Get in.” He strained the last two words and I entered the car while I was wet.

“You’re so wet!”

“Um, thanks Sherlock, you solved a dead end case.”

He rolled his eyes at my sarcasm. As I dried my hair with my hands, drying the water, I caught him looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

“Nice ride Cameron.”

“Thanks.”

We left the parking lot and the car was filled with awkward silence.

I reached home after Cameron had dropped me. He told me he would be here by four. I glanced at the clock and saw that now, it was ten past four.

I glanced out of my window, and saw that Cameron’s room was opposite of mine. What a coincidence eh?

He was half naked, meaning that he was only wearing his pants. I saw that he had the perfect packs. No doubt, he had six packs and his muscles were huge! No wonder why all the girls in the school love him, and why all the boys want to be like him. He was a complete package. Except that he was a total bad boy.

The doorbell rang and I saw that Cameron was no longer in his room. He must have come already.

“Wow, you reached so early!” I commented, with sarcasm in my voice.

“Yeah, I’d been busy.” I was glad that he had decided to wear his t-shirt. If he’d only come in abs, I wouldn’t be able to concentrate.

“Let’s begin.” He snapped his fingers and I got back to planet Earth.

“Kay. Forces and Motions right?” I asked him. This was the chapter I couldn’t understand the most.

“Yeah, where do we sit?”

“Dining table, over there.” I pointed towards the wooden table where I ate with my family.

“Sis, can I borrow some-“My brother, Nick, came emerging from the kitchen with some pudding and stopped mid-sentence when he spotted me with Cameron.

“Is this your boyfriend Sienn?” Nick asked to which me and Cameron shared an eye lock.

“NOO” We both screamed at the same time. “He’s my tutor. Now what did you want?”

“Nothing. It’s okay, have fun kids.”

“That boy confuses me to the limit.” Cameron finally spoke up after Nick left.

“Okay so forces and motion is a…………” Cameron explained and after half an hour, we became tired and he stopped speaking.

“Let me get us some lemonade. You look sleepy.”

“Okay.” Just as I was about to turn, he spoke up again “Tell me something about yourself. I know it’s random and all, but I prefer to get to know the people I interact with more before we begin a friendship or something.

“Friendship huh?” I questioned.

“Yeah.” I took the lemonades and poured some to the glass.

“Well what do you want to know?”

“A very important question, what should I call you?” He asked me. “What do you mean?” I was clearly confused. Did he want me to tell him my name again? GOSH, he was forgetful-

He interrupted my thoughts “Did you just voice your thoughts?” I was embarrassed clearly, and he continued “Nickname?”

“Sienn.” After a while “How about you?”

“Call me Cam. It’s fine.”

That’s how our night went. We questioned each other about interests, likes, life, and must I say, it was one of the greatest nights of my life. Who knew that the Good Girl would be friends with the Bad Boy?