Chapter 7

News had spread fast that the Bad Boy of our school was tutoring me. How cliché! Anyways, ever since the news spread, all the girls were looking at me as if I had taken their 'man' from them. How crazy are they? So currently, I am standing in the hallways, listening to the crazy best friend of mine say the same thing again and again. Why is she always so crazy?

"Okay so I have decided to wear the blue-colored heels to my date with Brian Haynes!"

I sighed and spoke up "Mar, wear whatever you want. Do I have to care?" I didn't mean to come out rude but Maria has been saying the exact some words for about an hour. And I quote 'I am going out with Brian, oh my gosh. Should I wear this or that?' It's not that I'm jealous. NOT AT ALL.

"Fine" She finally lets the topic go. Until, "Should I wear the yellow sundress?"

"Geez Mar! Calm down" As we talked about different things, I see that she is staring at something behind me. Or rather someone. Cameron had just walked into school with James Morrison. I didn't know what to do so I stayed there staring until he caught my eye. He sent a half smile. Good enough. I turned around and walked away bringing Maria with me as she stayed in her dreamy gaze. Didn't she tell me seconds ago that she was going with BRIAN HAYNES?

"Sometimes I really don't understand you Mar. You are too cray cray girl."

"Have you seen his eyes Sienn? There's something totally wrong with you if you can't see the spark of bad boy in them. And that smile he sent you.... What was that about? Anything going on in Sienna's love life?" I wasn't surprised by her words; in fact the bad boy stunned me that he actually smiled. Well half-smiled, but who gives a damn?

I decided to change the topic. I need to give this Cameron topic thing a break. I mean seriously. "There's this cheerleading try-outs next week, and I think we should try out." I joked, causing Maria to choke on a can of coca-cola.

"CHEERLEADING!! GIRL, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? WHEN DID YOU SUDDENLY DEVELOP AN INTEREST?" She yelled at the top of her lungs, causing people to look at her weirdly. They shrugged it off and walked away.

"Calm yourself, I was kidding. I don't wanna join it. There's Amanda in there!" I told her. I liked the idea that they boosted up the team spirit, they even cheer well, but cheerleading is not my cup of tea.

"Phew, I thought you would leave me and hang out with the popular cheerleaders."

"I wouldn't leave you for anything. I love you a lot Mar." I hugged her sideways as we walked.

Suddenly, a hand was kept on both of our shoulders. Being the scared girl that I am, I shouted so that the world could hear. I froze and turned around to find Landon amused at both of us. This guy's gonna get it one day! Back to the topic.

"I am here too, where's my hug girls, unless you don't love me anymore." He commented with a pout that looked so fake, even Amanda could not beat the fakeness. Is that a word? I don't know.

"You know we love you," I said but not without smacking him on the back of his head.

"You are so mean Ms. Sienna Parker Thompson! And you are late for class hun" Landon said as if it weren't obvious. Wait, late for class and detention. Oh my, oh my!

I hugged my two besties and ran like the wind. I bumped into something hard again and I was afraid to look up. Please not him, please please please! I looked up to see that I bumped into....

A DOOR. A freakin' door! I feel this is all because of Cameron and the bumping trauma. Pfft, why am I even talking about him? You've got to stop talking to yourself Sienna! Thanks smartass!

"Ms. Thompson! Ms. Thompson! Is there something wrong?" I looked at Mr. Hathaway like he was crazy. What happened? "Sienna, you have been standing at the doorway for 3 whole minutes with a red mark on your forehead. Would you like to go to the clinic?" He asked as I grasped the details. I was luckily not standing in front of class otherwise this would have been so embarrassing. Hey wait no detention? I was doing the happy dance in my mind until....

"Don't forget your detention slip Ms. Thompson." He handed me the slip and closed the door, making me groan. Suddenly, my mind started playing the lyrics to a song "Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know I am human too?" Ah, I went to the clinic to get some ointment as I think about the fun I would have in detention. The birth of sarcasm should have been celebrated.

I had never, and I mean never ever gotten a detention slip in my whole innocent years of life. Not so innocent anymore huh good girl? Shut up! I mean how would detention be? Won't there be so many delinquents?

School was finally over, and I settled with a decision that I wouldn't go for detention. What did I do wrong? You were late to class you dumbass! Arghh!

I quickly walked away from the room, not without the entrance of a villain.

Mr. Hathaway was standing there leaning against the door looking not so strict, but good enough. "And where do you think you're going Missy? Detention's 90 degrees anti-clockwise of where you're going young woman! In you go." He gestured towards my next destination. HELL! Drama Queen!

I walked into the class and all eyes landed on me. What? I'm not the Queen of England okay? Geez people give me a break. Detention was in a small classroom with a teacher's desk in the front. I looked around to see many guys with tattoos and leather jackets. There were only a few girls, and in the far back corner of the room sat Cameron Hamshaw, with school's two other bad boys.

I searched around for a seat, but clearly there was only one seat left. Behind with the guys!!

I mentally groaned. Why the heck do I have to be such an irresponsible kid? I mean what did I do that was so wrong to lead to this!

"Hey, isn't she the girl who you tutor Cam?" Andrew Oliver asked Cameron who was now busy looking at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah she is." He quickly averted his gaze and cleared his throat.

I sat there in awkward silence until James spoke up "What did you do to get into detention?" I think he is talking to me.

"Umm, I did this really bad thing. I.... I.... I was late to class." I looked down at my watch, but turned back when I heard a huge roar of laughter from the three guys, loudest being Cameron. I sighed and turned back around. They won't understand.

"Once a good girl, always a good girl." Cameron told James and Andrew.

Andrew looked the kindest of them all and he looked friendly. I wonder why he was labeled as a bad boy. "What's your name girl?"

"Sienna."

Detention ended after 1 hour and I have to admit that I had fun. Not what I had expected, but it was different to be with those guys. All the three of them had completely different attitudes. Well, Cameron being the not-so-talkative guy, James being the cocky and flirty one, and Andrew being the mature one. The four of us talked a lot, but Cameron was mostly quiet during the conversations. Well, not all bad boys are the same.