Chapter 24

A/N:  NEW BOOK COVER!

I have to admit. I loved writing this chapter. It's a bit long, so get a hold of yourselves, and please keep reading. I hope you all enjoy it.

+++++++++++++++++++++

We reached the place of our first date. The first thing I spotted when I reached was a huge greenery area that led to somewhere deeper than what was visible from here. The area was a cycling track.

Cameron had taken down his bag from the car, and he handed me mine. "Like it?" He asked me.

I nodded, with a lopsided grin ruling my face. It was truly mysterious, but it was extremely beautiful. What's more is that it was also a sunny day.

Cameron handed me my backpack that Maria set up for me, and I took it. He joined our hands together, causing sparks of electricity to form in my palm. He did a lot of things to me, and he didn't know that.

"So firstly, we are going to go for cycling along the tracks. I have done it lots of time when I was young with my father." He hesitated to continue, but he did anyways. "So, this will be taking most of the time." He finished.

"So where will we get our cycles?" I asked him.

He then flashed me a mischievous smirk. "Not cycles. CYCLE." He let go of the s, and I let my heart beat increase.

I gulped audibly, and he let out a chuckle.

"Don't worry, you can hold on as tight as you want to. I won't let you fall."

"Of course you won't dare to. I might get lawyers to sue you."

"Way to ruin the beautiful moment Thompson." He hissed at me.

I looked around the place, and I was curious as to what was beyond.

"I'm nervous." I blurted, to which Cameron held me by my shoulders.

"Don't be. I promised that I will make this date a special one. And I intend on keeping my promises, no matter what. It's a good thing this place looks empty today." He told me, before he gave our tickets to the person standing in front of the bicycle riding area.

We got on the bike, where Cameron sat at the front, and I sat behind, holding him by his waist. I knew this seemed odd, but I enjoyed the position. I realized there were sparks of electricity flowing through my whole body, and I could feel Cameron's heartbeat increase.

"Ready?" He asked, to which I nodded and replied with a yes.

He began to pedal through the steep tracks, while I was busy acknowledging my surroundings. It was damn amazing. There were beautiful flowers that were extremely rare surrounding the nature, which held strong, great fragrance.

It looked fantastic, and I let the wind blow hard on my face, making me have blisters on my skin.

The trail grew jumpy, where Cameron had to make a few jumps, turns, going up and down the trail a few times. My heart flipped every time this happened, and I could hear Cameron's chuckle.

Cameron became tired after a while, and took a break in between. I decided to take his position, but he was so heavy. "Cameron, you're quite heavy." I admitted honestly, to which he rolled his eyes.

"I guess I will walk for a short while then." He took a swig of water from his bottle.

I realized that I grew tired of riding and Cameron grew tired of walking. We didn't know that we already reached the next activity. The place where we went next was the lake, where there were canoes that were waiting to be used.