Chapter 20

"Well I like.... Andrew. I like him a lot. I felt that it was already obvious to you guys, because of the way I look at him, and the way I get all excited when he is around." Brian spoke, with a dreamy look in his eyes.

Maria and I looked surprised, but I guessed it already before. I knew it was either Cameron, Andrew, or James.

"You have a good choice in guys, Bri." Maria was the first to speak, after the endless silence.

Brian blushed and laid on his back, before telling us, "Yes, but there's one problem though." His face fell, and he began frowning.

"What?" Maria and I said at the same time, while awaiting an answer from Brian.

"I don't know if he likes guys. I would be heartbroken if he doesn't like me back." Brian was about to cry, but he bit back the tears.

"Well, when Sienna is here, there's nothing to fear. Especially if Cameron's going to be the one helping me." I zoned out, thinking about how much fun Cameron and I were going to have uniting Brian and Andrew.

Brian and Maria didn't seem to notice my blush at the end of my statement, because they just nodded in agreement.

+++++++++++++++++++++

"Missing me?" Cameron asked me, while talking to me on the phone.

"You wish, Hamshaw!" I told him, softly chuckling.

"So, you haven't called me because you missed me. So, what's the reason?" He asked.

"Umm…." I was hesitating, I knew that it wasn't easy bringing up someone else's crush.

"What's the matter Thompson? Is everything alright?" He asked again, curiously.

"Yes, yes everything is amazing. I wanted to ask you something important." I quickly spoke, so that I could get straight to the point.

"Okay sure. I have all the time in the world."

"Can you tell me if Andrew has a love interest?"

Cameron began choking on the drink he was drinking, and started coughing, making me a little suspicious.

"Why?" I could picture his raised eyebrows and his undying curiosity.

"I wanted to know. It's extremely important, and it will help me unite two people." I said, honestly.

Cameron hesitated for a while, but spoke up again, "I will tell you but it's only if you can keep this a secret. I've always wanted Andrew to be with a person he likes. So I'm going to go ahead and say this."

I waited, curiously, getting impatient and finally after a whole minute of hesitation, Cameron blurted out, "Brian Haynes. But please don't tell him or anyone. I have promised to keep this a secret, but with you, I said it. It's mostly because I trust you a lot, Thompson. He likes guys. He told me from the first time I became friends with him."

Right after Hamshaw said that, I couldn't control myself, and I started dancing around like an idiot in my bedroom. I finally got back to the call to find Cameron calling my name several times.

"Were you dancing?" Cameron asked me, starting to laugh.

"Yes, and by God's grace, Brian and Andrew like each other. Both have feelings for each other." I couldn't control my excitement, so I squealed.

"Wow, really? Then it's time to unite them. This is perfect." Cameron was grinning widely, I could literally feel it through the phone. "Hey Thompson, I really got to go. But, I want you to come to my house so we can discuss the details. Don't forget. This is between you and me." Then the phone call ended.