Chapter 17

A/N: Quick question: Who wants to know whom is Brian crushing on? If so, it will be revealed soon. Please comment and state your opinions. Any guesses?

 Well, just for your information, children like Sam and Nick tend to get scared easily. Sorry if anyone is overreacting in this chapter. Just honestly putting that out. Plus, they're important in the story, especially for being the people who will sail the ship of Sieron. ;)

Enjoy! xoxo

 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 Waking up after sleeping on the shoulder of Cameron brought me to shock. I remember how scared I was during the entire movie, and how he had willingly let me rest my head on his shoulders. I noticed that he was still sleeping. What I was wondering about was the fact that both mom and dad had not come home, and Sam and Nick were nowhere to be seen.

That was until I noticed that there was a blanket wrapped around Cameron and I, making the cold, breezy air from the outside seemingly escape from disrupting our sleep.

I was still busy wondering about who had covered us both with this giant blanket, that I hadn’t notice Cameron stirring. I was now wide awake, and trying so hard not to make this whole situation seem so awkward.

“Hey, what time is it?” His question broke me out of my reverie, and I checked the clock to answer his question.

“I think it’s about a half past 4.” I told him, after checking the clock on the top of the television screen. I then noticed that the television was now a blank, blue screen, that displayed no more moving images, and there wasn’t any noise.

“I am actually in shock. Did you wrap this around us?” Cameron pointed at the blanket that was still wrapped around both of us. “I don’t really remember who fell asleep first, but I do remember you saying something along the lines of how handsome I was.”

My eyes suddenly widened. My face must’ve shown the expression that I was feeling, because a second after that, he started laughing. “Chillax, I’m just joking.” I let out a sigh in relief, and I went to grab a pillow to hit him in his face.

He saw what I was doing and started to say, “Come on I’m just kidding, you’re not actually willing to start a pillow fight with one of the hottest guys in school, right?”

I scoffed at his sudden arrogance, and spoke, “Hot? And you? In the same sentence? You make me want to send you to the circus right now to reunite you with your clown friends.”

The pillow was still in my hand, and after being distracted by Cameron, I hadn’t realize that he had stolen the pillow from my hand. I didn’t give up just yet. I grabbed the other pillow from behind Cameron carefully and started by hitting him on his back.

“I think (hit) you (hit) are a (hit) very very very arrogant boy.” I told him to his face, and it was then that all hell broke loose. We got engaged in a pillow fight, and we kept throwing hits at each other, without realizing how exhausted we were.

“That was an extremely childish thing to do.” I told Cameron, while breathing heavily.