Chapter 27

A/N: Cover by @cindywilliam13! Thanks so much :D

+++++++++++++++++++++

“Do you think we should wake her up now?” I hear someone whispering not-so-discreetly might I say. I then heard someone’s head being hit, accompanied with a hiss.

“Don’t speak too loud, you’re going to ruin the whole thing.” A female voice whispered, even louder than the previous voice. Maybe I am just hearing voices. I snuggled deeper into my pillows, but then I felt someone taking away my pillow from under my head. I instantly jolted up, thinking it maybe the monster from under my bed. Call me childish, but I love Mike and James from Monsters. Inc.

Anyways, what had happened next was unexpected. Confetti was being thrown on me. Instantly, all my friends, James, Landon, Cameron, Maria, Brian, Andrew, and Mom, Dad, and Nick had shouted in unison, “Happy Birthday Sienna!!” More confetti was being thrown on me, emptying the whole can.

I was shocked to say the least. I knew it was my birthday. I had just not expected that they all would go to this extent for a single day. My jaw dropped to see that my room was decorated so beautifully, that I had happy tears in my eyes.

“Baby, why are you crying? Don’t you like the decorations?” My father asked me, when I composed myself.

“Yes, YES I LOVE IT!”

One by one, my friends wished me a happy birthday with other sweet words, but Cameron’s had surprised me the most.

“Happy Birthday Thompson! I want you to open my gift the last.” He said, after hugging me. I remembered that I would probably be having morning breath, so I ran to my bathroom to brush my teeth. Shiz, I feel so bad, but I guess they all had to bear it cause it was my BIRTHDAY.

I don’t know how the many days passed by so quickly. It just felt like yesterday, when I met the greatest people in my life. I still remember how I met Maria. Our friendship was the most interesting story, it had started when we were very little. She was the bully and I was the nerdy little kid, but she grew out of her bullying, and offered me a hand everytime I fell. Literally. I love her for that.

The rest were looking at me like I was crazy, because I had this Cheshire cat smile on my face, that must've been way creepy.

“So….. Do you like it?” They all looked at me expectantly, and I scoffed, causing them all to be shocked.

“I don’t like it.” They all frowned, but laughed when I continued, “I love it! So much!”

“I knew you would. Basically I did the whole thing.” Cameron said, cockily, to which I muttered under my breath, “Conceited.”

“Hey I heard that----“ He was cut off, when Nick and Sam came running into the room.

“Sorry for being late Sienn. I was in the toilet. Happy Birthday sis!” He was running to me, an adorable pout on his face when he couldn’t reach my height. He tried to jump, but then I carried him so I could hug him.

I spun him around, to which he giggled. “Thank you sweetheart.” I said mockingly, as he thinks I treat him like he’s a ‘child’. He frowned.

“Sienna, maybe you should take a bath.” He said, causing the rest of them to laugh.

Sam interrupted, “I want a hug.” She spoke, beaming when I nodded at her. She ran to my arms, and cuddled me as she closed her eyes tightly, devouring the moment. “Happy Birthday Thompson!” She winked at me, causing me to gasp at the similarity of brother and sister.

Cameron chuckled, then carried his sister in bridal style downstairs, so that I could take a bath. The rest soon left, leaving me alone with my thoughts.