Chapter 25

I woke up to the sound of breathing, and I slightly shifted on the mattress to see Cameron sleeping soundly.

He looked so innocent and cute, I just felt like cuddling him forever. His arms were still wrapped around my waist, so I slowly unhooked them and got up, making sure he slept comfortably.

His hand shot out to catch mine. "Don't leave me." He said.

I looked over to see him still sleeping, so I brought his bag for him to wrap his arms around. Sneaky Sienna. Hey what a nice alliteration!

After I walked out of the tent he set up, I took down my tent, which was next to his. Then I went to the bathroom through the same route he took me yesterday.

After I was done washing myself, I changed into my simple blue t-shirt and had on a white vest. Afterwards, I wore my black shorts.

I walked back to the tent to see that Cameron was not there. I began panicking. I tried looking around to see if he was there.

Then I felt those goose bumps that already grew familiar to me. Someone's arms were wrapped around my waist, and a head was on my shoulder. I knew already with no doubt that it was Cameron Hamshaw, the guy I grew to like since a few weeks now.

"Good morning." He whispered on my neck, with his husky and deep voice, making me shiver slightly. His arms got tighter around my waist, but I didn't flinch.

"M-morning." I stuttered slightly.

I turned around to see Cameron looking so happy. He had even changed his clothes. He smelt of his usual Abercrombie cologne, and I took in his fragrance, seeing him look at me funny.

"Can't get enough of me, can you?" He asked, while I was trying to keep my breathing stable.

"Nah. I was just thinking about Colton Haynes and wondering how he would feel if he wore the same cologne." I told him.

His arms brought me closer to him, and he whispered in my ears, "Not Colton. Just Cameron. C-a-m-e-r-o-n."

"Are you jealous handsome?" I asked him, with a smirk on my face.

"What? Pfft no, as if." He replied, his ears tinged pink and he seemed to be quite bothered.

I snickered at his adorable behavior.

I said, "If you say so. And I know how to spell sweetheart."

He had a pout on his face, but I kissed his forehead to let him know that I wouldn't think of anyone like that except him.

He then grinned, and went to take down his tent. After we were done packing the things, we went back to the place where he parked his truck.

His hands were holding mine tightly, and his face still had a beautiful smile that hadn't faded.

+++++++++++++++++++++

We had soon reached my house, and he asked me, "Be honest and rate this date out of 10."

I pretended that I was thinking deeply.

"I knew it. You didn't like it. I should've tried harder." He said, but quickly stopped when I spoke, "I loved it a lot."

"A total 10, or maybe even more." I said, quickly.

"That's fantastic." He smiled at me, looking very happy.

He walked me to my door, like a true gentleman, and we were now patiently waiting for my mom or dad to open the door.

My front door opened, revealing Nick and Sam, who came jumping to the both of us, engulfing us in bear hugs.