|r|

"alright so, let's start at the summer. you already know that changbin would beat me and felix when he was upset and what not, and you called me out for joking about it when i was in serious danger, so let's skip that. changbin was fine after he got out of the ward you know? it was like he was the person he was when i first met him, before he got all aggressive and stuff. then after a few weeks he just went back to being an asshole and i was like okay cool.

he was hitting us and whatever and me and felix wanted you to spend time with jisung so we never bothered you with what was going on. the only other person we could think of that knew of our situation was seungmin. he would patch us up and ice out bruises and one day i just went 'this is what a boyfriend should be like.' but i was like i can't like seungmin. i have changbin and felix. well fuck changbin i can't leave felix there. changbin slowly laid off of me and started beating and ra-, having sex with felix all the time and i felt so unloved. even if he was hurting me i thought deep down he still cared about me and you know what my dumbass did? i ran to seungmin. and i told him everything and i cheated on my boyfriends." hyunjin stopped as a lump formed in his throat, he never said that out loud.

"i, hwang hyunjin, had sex with kim seungmin and i can't forgive myself. it made me so happy. he makes me so happy but lord knows what changbin would do and i'm so stuck minho, and that's why it hurt me so much. and then changbin got sent to a correctional facility and i feel so bad. he might come out different, he might hate me for what i did. but pushing all that aside i accept your apology. something that small won't break up our friendship, especially because i really need you right now."